chapter 22

I ran out of haven to be met by white fang and some faunus who are retaliating against them.

Adam: I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU!

Me: if you would've stayed you would've noticed that your weak attack did nothing.

I walk around the white fang who were circled by all the faunus and stood beside Blake who looks at me with a happy smile giving me a quick peck. This made a lot of faunus gasp with shock.

Adam: see this white fang look how disgusting this is a HUMAN with a faunus.

W.f: I-I dont know adam he seems happy with her.

Adam: Dont question me!

Blake: if you think that Adam then fight us! Show them that your the real monster!

Adam: fine!

Adam just blindly charges at me I smirked he swings his sword sideways. I lean backwards and did a flip backwards hitting him the face while he staggered back. Blake then hits him towards me while I run towards Blake and she runs towards me with our swords drawn hitting Adam on either side of his body.

He recovers from the beating Blake stands in front of Adam glaring daggers at him.

Blake: it's over Adam!

Adam: its not over until I kill that human.

He rushes towards Blake and stabs her she leaves a shadow clone and jumps over Adam he doesn't have any time to dodge so blake hits him with both hands. He was about to attack again when the police came.

Police: adam taturus and the white fang members you're under arrest.

Adam does quick glance around before taking off the woods leaving the white fang members betrayed. I was about to go after him but Blake holds me back.

Blake: don't he's leading us into a trap.

I nod I was heading back into haven but Blake stopped me and pulled me into a kiss before we head in haven holding hands.

Blake looks around before her eyes focus on yang.

Blake: yang?

Yang looks shocked to see blake standing right there ruby brakes yang out of the trance.

Ruby: yang go!

Yang takes off running but mercuary tries to stop her but I kick him where the sun don't shine then devil takes his legs.

Me,Blake,wiess,ruby,jnpr: good boy devil.

He looks so proud of himself then we see yang come back up the lift with a lamp in her hand and a note. I look over an see wiess with a blood stain on her dress and a hole so I run over and put a hand on her cheek making her look at me.

Me: you ok wiess

Wiess: if you think getting stabbed and healed ok then yeah I'm fine.

I roll my eyes with a smile at her sarcasm and give her a kiss making her gasp in shock and smiles kissing me back.

Yang: kinda missing the love here guys.

I walk over to her dipping her and kissing her when I pull her up I feel pain in my... robotic arm.

Me: ahhhhh.

They all rush over while I was screaming in pain I start yelling.

Me: get the arm off, get the arm fucking off.

Ruby: swear!

Ren: not right now ruby.

Neo and yang get the arm off me bit what they see makes everyone gasp in shocked I look at them wierd before wiess points to it. I wideden my eyes in surprise when I see my arm growing back.

Me: h-h-how I thought it wouldn't grow back.

Pyrrha: just be glad it's back.

Me: yeah, your right thanks sis.

Ruby: oooh you won't be able to have the sheild/crossbow anymore.

She starts fake crying over the lose over the weapon but I walk over ond hug her which caught her of guard then I start laughing then she joined in.

Me: I can keep the arm and use it for armor and still have the shield and crossbow.

Ruby: yay.

She snuggles closer into my chest and then she starts crying real tears which got everyone worried.

Me: what's wrong little petals?

Ruby: when beacon fell I thought you would've died.

I give a small sad smile and just hug her tighter then yang came up and hugged me and ruby together like how a mother and a father would hug a child.

I kneel down in front of ruby whipping the tears away giving her another hug.

Ruby: could you stay with me tonight please. To make me feel you their and make me feel safe.

Me: sure little petals. Anything else?

Ruby: can you and yang read to me?

Yang: of course.

We all left haven I look at where Adam ran of to and get a angry face he calls Blake a coward when he runs from a fight when he still had enough aura. I feel a presence next to me i turn and see yang. We smile at each other then kiss then walk away i walk next to wiess and hold her hand kissing it.

We made it back to the house yang and I walk to ruby's room to read to her with yang before we started neo came in and laid down next to ruby. We read a book that ruby choose they fall a sleep yang and I walk into her room and go to sleep. But before I do I ask yang something.

Me: yang can you come with me some where tomorrow.

Yang: sure.

Me: night.

Yang: night

--------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the chapter see you next chapter.

Peace out humans