Soft (fluff)

Hope this is close to what you had in mind!

It wasn't the most interesting movie. Yoosung had suggested it, seeing as it was new and neither one of them had seen it, thinking they could watch it together. I mean, a movie about dragons? Sounds exciting right? Not really. It was mostly people from medieval times talking in a way that was hard to understand.

Saeran was more interested in the boy huddle up against his chest. They had been cuddling and spooning since the beginning of the movie, and Saeran had really stopped watching after that, paying more attention to the blonde. Getting an idea, Saeran starts to lightly run his fingertips up Yoosung's spine and the back of his neck, making Yoosung flinch.

"Saerannnn..." He whined. "That tickles." Saeran grinned and nuzzled his face into the top of Yoosung's head. They shifted around to be more comfortable and Saeran pulled his head away, staring down at Yoosung for longer than he thought he could look at a single human being without getting bored. He wasn't bored. Even with that quiet, boring movie playing in front of them, he was fascinated with his partner and wanted nothing more than to be close to him, to look at him forever.

His hands found their way to Yoosung's hair and started to gently twist strands between his fingers. Yoosung noticed and pressed his head closer to Saeran's hands, seeming to enjoy it.

"How is your hair so soft?" He said, running his fingers through it. Yoosung chuckled lightly.

"It's hair. Yours is soft too." Saeran shook his head even though Yoosung couldn't see it.

"No, mine's all crunchy and unhealthy. That's what happens when you dye it i guess." Yoosung giggled a little more this time.

"Saeran. Mine's dyed too." Saeran lightly ran his fingernails over Yoosung's scalp.

"Hmm, I know. It's still so soft though, that's the weird part." Yoosung hummed and that was the end of the conversation. After a few minutes of Saeran running his fingers through Yoosung's hair, the end credits of the movie started rolling but Yoosung didn't get up or say anything.

He was still cuddled against Saeran and pressing his head lightly against Saeran's hand. After a while of continuing that, Saeran realized Yoosung's breathing had leveled out.

"Yoosung?" Just as he suspected, He got no answer. He smiled lovingly at the boy snuggled against him and didn't stop running his hands through his soft blonde locks.

Soon after, Saeran fell asleep too, wrapping his arms around the other man's waist.