T.W.O

Joe's POV

''So, Joe,'' Dianne starts. It was the next day and I was getting to know a little bit more about her. ''tell me about yourself.'' She smiles.

''What would you like to know?'' I ask.

''Everything. Your age. Where you're from. Do you have a girlfriend. Why you took this job? Etc, etc.''

I nod. ''OK. So my full name is Joseph Graham Sugg. I was born on September 8th 1991 making me twenty three. I was born and raised in a quiet, little village called Lacock in Wiltshire.

No I don't have a girlfriend, sadly. I urm,'' I pause. ''I took this job because,'' I stop feeling a tear fall.

''Oh, Joe, I'm sorry. You don't have to carry on.'' Dianne smiles.

''No, no its OK,'' I say. ''I took this job for my Mum,'' I pause. ''she got diagnosed with cancer six months ago, and I've been trying to find a decent, well paid job ever since so I can afford her treatment. This is the only good one that pays well, and that will help me with her treatment. And so far, it's my favourite job.'' I chuckle.

''Joe that is the most selfless thing anyone can ever do. Your Mum is lucky to have you.'' She smiles. 

''Thank you,'' I grin. ''So, Dianne,'' I mimic causing her to laugh. ''tell me about yourself.''

''Well my full name is Dianne Claire Buswell. I was born on 6th May 1989 making me twenty five. I was raised in Bunbury in Australia,'' I knew that wasn't a Welsh accent. ''but moved to Wales when I was sixteen, so I have a mix of Welsh and Australian. And, no I don't have a boyfriend,'' She sighs. ''but,''

''But? Are you OK?'' I ask.

''Yeah it's just.... My parents won't let me find love on my own. They're setting up an arranged marriage. I've got about a month left of being single.''

''Oh jeez, that sucks.'' I admit.

''Yeah it does. Sometimes I wish I wasn't a Princess, ya know. That I had a normal life. Where I could find my own love, and marry who I wanted.'' Her honey brown eyes bore into my sea blue ones.

''Well if its any consolation whoever marries you is one lucky guy.'' I smile.

''Thank you, Joe. That's really sweet of you,'' She smiles. Her eyes were gorgeous. The way they sparkled in the sunlight. ''are you ready for your next job?'' I nod. ''OK follow me.''

She leads me through a gate, that had stables at the back. ''So, this is my horse, Buttercup.'' 

''Hi Buttercup.'' I say.

''I've been so busy lately preparing for the masquerade ball,'' I stop her.

''Masquerade ball?'' I ask.

''Yeah we hold a ball every year. It's a huge event. A lot of other Royals come too. Only problem this year, my future husband will be there. Which, of course, I have no idea what he looks like, with us wearing masks.'' I nod. ''It's in two weeks.'' 

''Sorry, I see. Sounds interesting. Carry on.'' I smile.

''Thank you,'' She smiles. ''I've been so busy with the ball I've not had chance to clean her, and spruce her up. Do you mind doing it for me?'' 

''Of course leave it with me.'' I smile.

''Thank you, Joe. Once you've finished, come find me, I need your advice on something.'' I nod.

_ _ _ 

''There we go, Buttercup, all clean,'' I smile as I pat her.  ''Good girl, I'm going to find Dianne.'' I make sure I  tie the horse back up properly, before I close the stable door and head to find Dianne.