S.E.V.E.N

Joe's POV

Mark and Rina were forced to move back to Australia because of what they did. Meaning the house was empty. Leaving Dianne with full custody of it.
"What do you want to do with it?" I ask.
"I'm going to sell it. And me and you will buy our own house, next to your Mum, or she can move in with us, if she wants?" She smiles.
"You. Kiss Are. Kiss So. Kiss. Selfless. Kiss. " I say in between each kiss.

''Well, your Mum is the most important person in your life.'' She smiles.

''One of.'' I grin.

''You're so adorable.'' She blushes.

''Just stating the truth,'' I grin. ''Are you sure you want to sell the house?'' 

''Yes. It had too many memories. Most good, but some bad too. And I want a fresh start. With you. So, I'm going to sell both, and we'll buy our own,'' She smiles. ''I have enough money for us to afford our own. You'll have enough money.'' 

''Well if you're sure. Lets sell the houses, and buy our own.'' I smile.

''Yes, lets do it.'' She grins.

_ _ _ _

Due to the Buswell's being royalty the houses sold within hours. A rich couple bought them both, meaning we could buy ours straight away. We didn't need a mortgage, as the rich couple were cash buyers. This was great for us.

No mortgage for a twenty three and twenty five year old.

''Do you want to look at houses now. Or do you want me to show you around?'' I ask. We'd just left Wales, and had now arrived in Wiltshire. 

''Lets look at houses first then you can show me where little Joe Sugg grew up, and possibly introduce me to your Mum?'' Dianne smiles. Mum was too ill to meet Dianne when she came to Wales and with the incident it slipped my mind, to be honest.

''I'd like that. Lets look first, then I'll drive us to my neck of the woods. Well properly.'' I chuckle.

''I'd like that. Lets find our house.'' She smiles.

We had a few bookings to look at houses, wanting to get it sorted today hopefully. We'd seen five that we didn't like. But this last one, we completely fell in love with and we hadn't even seen the inside of it yet.

 But this last one, we completely fell in love with and we hadn't even seen the inside of it yet