F.O.U.R

Dianne's POV

''DI!'' I hear Joe's voice. ''Are you alright?''

How the hell did he get here so fast?

''I'm fine. I guess.'' I sigh.

''Hey, what is it?'' 

''Nothing. It's just... I had this amazing kiss, with this mystery guy,'' I bite my lip, thinking about it. ''And he was just about to remove his mask when the stupid fire alarm went off.''

''Oh I see. Amazing kiss, huh?'' Joe smirks.

''Yeah, why do you as-?'' I stop mid sentence. ''Wait?'' I look at him.  

He doesn't say anything, he just pulls me closer. Doing the same thing the mystery man. He kisses me, with the same softness as before,  making the butterflies erupt. ''Ring any bells?'' He whispers.

''I think I need one more. Just to refresh my memory.'' I smirk. He smirks, kissing me once again.  ''It was you. 100%'' I giggle.

''If you haven't guessed, I like you. A lot.'' He grins.

''Well, mystery man, I like you a lot, too.'' I smile. ''Why didn't you tell me?'' I ask.

''I've been trying to all day. I kept getting interrupted. Stupid Caspar,'' I giggle. ''Tonight was the only chance I had to tell you. But then the fire alarm went off, and I thought I'd ruin the chance again.'' 

''Well, it didn't ruin it. That kiss was nothing like I've ever had before. I've never been kissed like that, ever.'' I admit. 

''Please, don't marry Caspar.'' He begs.

I sigh. ''I don't want to but,'' 

''You have to.'' He says sadly.

''NO,'' I shout, making him jump. ''Fuck it. I'm not marrying him. I won't. I want you. I want to be with you.''

''What are you going to do?'' He asks.

''I'm going to talk to my parents. Make them see that I don't want to marry Caspar. I want a relationship with someone who actually cares about me,'' I start. ''But I suggest you stay at yours, I'll come over after.''

''What if they fire me? I need this job, Di.'' He panics.

''Hey, shh, it's OK. I'll sort it. Besides, you work for me, not them.'' I smirk.

''OK,'' He nods. ''Let me take you out on a date. Well, inside, I guess. Meet me at mine in, '' He checks his watch, ''half an hour?''

''I'd like that Mr. Sugg, see you in half an hour.'' He smiles, placing a quick kiss on my lips I walk inside to find my parents.

_ _ _

Here goes.

Taking a deep breath, I walk in. ''Can I have a word, please?''

They nod as I sit down. ''Is everything OK?'' Father asks.

''No,'' I start. ''I can't marry Caspar.''

''Excuse me?'' Mother asks. ''Is this about this Joe boy?'' 

I nod. ''Yes Mother. Joe and I kissed at the ball. I know you may be disappointed in me, but I really like him and he really likes me. I don't want an arranged marriage. I want a proper relationship, with Joe.''

''Not happening, Dianne. If you don't marry Caspar, Joe will lose him job.'' 

''No you can't fire him. One he needs this job, and two he works for me.''