F. I. V. E

Eve's POV
"So you know what to do, right?" Rina asks once I'd arrived at the castle.
"Yes I do, Mrs. Buswell." I smirk.
"Great. Lets get you your Joe back and get me my daughter back, where she belongs." Mark laughs evilly. It's show time, Eve!

Dianne's POV

"So, what are your plans for when we move to Wiltshire?" Joe asks, kissing my shoulder.

It was the next morning and I felt like a big weight had been lifted off my shoulders yesterday.

"Well I've always wanted to be a hairdresser, so I may take that up. I also don't like the colour of my hair, so I'm thinking of dying it red."
"Dotty I love your hair, but if you're not happy with it then whatever you want to do, I'll support you in. As for the hairdresser part, I think you'd make a really good one. I really do." He kisses my lips, as I smile.

"Thanks, darl. What are you doing to do when we get to Wiltshire?" I ask.
"Well, I'll probably go back to my old job as a roof Thatcher." He says.
"A what?" I ask. He chuckles slightly.
"A roof Thatcher. It's someone who makes roofs out of straw."
"Oh. Right. I don't think I've ever seen any over here. Can you show me some?" He nods, pulling his phone out to show me some thatched roofs.

 Can you show me some?" He nods, pulling his phone out to show me some thatched roofs

"Ah yes

"Ah yes. I know what you mean now. They're cute. Did you do those ones?" I ask.
"I did the last two, the first one I didn't, because it hasn't been done properly, so I'd have to redo it." I giggle at his facial expression.
"You're so cute." I gush.
"Oh shush." He blushes.

_ _ _

It was a little while later, and Joe and I were in the gardens just talking.
"Eve? What are you doing here?" Joe asks, I suddenly became very jealous and protective. My arm slips around his back.

"I've come back from you, silly. Look," She starts. "I'm sorry for what I did. I really am. I made a mistake, I shouldn't have used and cheated on you. It was wrong of me. I know that now. Please forgive me. I know it's been six months. But Joe, is it too late?"

He looks at Eve and shakes his head. "Yes Eve, it is too late. You broke my heart, and tore it into shreds. I've moved on, I'm happy. I'm 100% happy. This girl here," He grins at me "makes me very, very, very, very happy." He says, a blush creeping onto his cheeks.
"You do know she's just using you. She's a Princess Joe, she wouldn't want a none royal, Pauper as a boyfriend." Eve smirks.
"Actually Eve," I start. "I happen to love this boy right here. Yes I may be a Princess, but I didn't choose that life. I was born into it. Joe isn't poor, or a Pauper. Yes he may not have as much money as me, but he's in no way poor. Joe doesn't see me as a Princess, he sees me for me, Dianne Buswell from Australia, not Princess Dianne of Wales."
"Eve can you leave, please?" I reply.

She looks at us both, before walking up to Joe. "I'm sorry, I'll leave you be. But remember, I'm here if it doesn't work out." She speaks again. "I've got a coffee from Mark and Rina as a peace offering to say sorry for the way they spoke to you."
I look at her skepticly but nod to Joe to take it, they must be sorry I guess. Eve  walks away with a slight smirk on her face, Joe turns to me.

"Strange," He shakes his head before continuing. "hey, do you mind if I nip out? I'm treating you to a meal at mine before we move, dunno why Mark and Rina are still letting me live here, but hey. I'll be back soon, OK?"
"Sure don't be long." I say. He kisses my lips.

"Don't worry, I won't be. Love you, I'll see you soon." He smiles, as he walks off.

Joe's POV

Something is definitely up. That coffee Eve handed me tastes off.

Almost as if- I stop. Feeling my eyes getting drowsy.

All I can remember is seeing darkness.

Rina's POV.

"Great job, Eve. Thank you. Here's half of the money. You'll get the rest when the job is finished. Now, Dianne has never heard his sister's voice before. So let's put Joe in the basement, then wait an hour and phone Dianne pretending to be his sister and tell her he's dead." I laugh evily. No one is taking my daughter away from a rich man. It is not happening.

With the help of Mark and Eve, a limp and lifeless Joe is safely tied up in the basement with the other guy, whos name I don't know, from a year ago. Noone messes with the Buswell's and gets away with it.

Goodbye Joe.

I smirk, as we head back up, locking the secret door.

No where to get out. No windows. No doors. Just the trap door, which even he isn't smart enough to figure out its there.

"This is the best plan we've ever come up with. Sorry, Dianne, but your precious Joe is dead." Mark laughs.

Now, we wait.