Virgil POV (3)

~Time skip~

I wake up to a firm knock on the door.

"Virgil. Lunch is ready." I hear Logan say from the other side of the door. I groan and I roll over hoping he will leave me alone.

"You need to eat Virgil. And you can't sleep the day away." I get out of my comfortable bed and I step onto the cold floor. Shit, I didn't get enough sleep. I open the door.

"Lunch is ready," Logan says and I really don't want to be mean to him, but I am still so drained of energy.

"Please let me sleep. Please. I am still so tired." I plea and Logan put a finger on his chin.

"Ok but only because I could tell you haven't had much sleep recently. Patton and I are going to grocery shopping after lunch. Roman left a little while ago. So don't freak out if you wake up and we are all gone. Ok?" Logan says and I nod my head. He walks away. I sigh and I flop back onto my bed. I curl up with my blanket and I try to clear my head. I try to fall into a blissful sleep again but I just can't.

About twenty minutes of tossing and turning I begin to question how I fell asleep so well earlier. What was different from what I normally do? Well, Princey was here and he made me instantly relax. But there is no way that Princey actually helped me sleep. Maybe I should test this theory. Even though I know Princey had absolutely nothing to do with this, it wouldn't hurt to try. I lean my head out of the door just to make sure Princey hasn't come back yet. I tiptoe towards his room. I slowly creak open his door and it is empty.

I walk up to his bed and I sigh. Am I really going to do this? Am I that desperate? Yes, I am that desperate. I lie down on his bed and it is like laying on fucking clouds. It is heavenly. I pick up a plush he has on his bed and it is absolutely adorable. It is a Flounder plush. I snuggle with Flounder and I lay my head down on his pillow. His scent wafts through the air. It smells like cupcakes and Disney.

God, he is so gay. I giggle at my stupid joke and the scent makes me so drowsy. It is like it is a drug. Exhaustion hit me like a truck and I can't move. Well, his bed is so comfortable so it isn't like I wanted to move. I feel the world around me starts to fade and I don't fight whatever is happening with my body. I let sleep take over.