Roman POV (4)

~Time skip again~

I open the door, but I am met with a dreary silence. I rush up to Virgil's room to make sure he was alright, but he wasn't in his room. I start to panic because Virgil never leaves his room, and he is always playing music. He is never this silent. I look all around the house. I check in every room but my own. But he couldn't be in my room. Could he?

I open my door to see Virgil cuddled up with Flounder on my bed. Aww, that is so cute. I take out my phone and I take a photo of the sleeping emo. I immediately set it as my wallpaper. I squeal loudly because he is absolutely adorable. I leave the room so I don't wake up Virgil. I go downstairs to see Patton and Logan putting up groceries.

"Hey Roman! Wanna help us put away the food?" Patton asks excitingly and I nod. I walk over and I help them.

"What should we do about Virgil?" Logan asks and Patton shrugs his shoulders.

"I am not sure, but whatever we do, I just want my dark strange son to be happy." Patton explains and I put a hand on his shoulder to comfort the soft boi.

"We could stage an intervention." Logan suggests and I shake my head. They both look at me, waiting for me to answer.

"Virgil is literally anxiety. Do you really think a bunch of people giving him all the attention would be a good idea?" I ask and Logan sighs.

"As much as I hate to say it, you are right. What do you suppose we do then Roman?" Logan asks me and I have no plans.

"Well, I was thinking we should either give him something he wants every time he eats something. Or we can take his mind off of eating. We can get him to eat something and don't let him dwell on the fact that he is eating." I say and Logan nods.

"You are a genius, Roman!" Patton yells at me and I chuckle. Logan clears his throat and Patton looks at him.

"Aww, you are a genius too Logan." Patton compliments Logan and he blushes lightly.

"Aww couple goals," I say and Patton turns bright red this time. I laugh and I decide to check on Virgil. I walk up to my room to find it empty. Virgil made my bed and placed Flounder where I left him. I go to Virgil's room to find him watching Yuri on Ice on his laptop.

"Nice choice," I say and Virgil jumps. He slams his laptop shut.

"What's wrong Virgil?" I ask him knowing he is uncomfortable around me because he slept in my bed.

N-nothing. I am f-fine." He says and I laugh.

"I know you slept in my bed, Virgil." I decided to just rip the bandaid off and say it. He squeaks and he looks at the wall, refusing to make eye contact with me. I pull out my phone and I show him my wallpaper.

"You look adorable cuddling with Flounder. Who knew you had such a soft side?" I say and Virgil gasps. He grabs my phone and he throws it across the room.

"You scoundrel," I say and I run to pick up my phone.

"Do you want me to delete this picture?" I ask him.

"Of course." He says quickly and I smirk.

"Then you have to make a deal with me," Virgil nods aggressively.

"Anything to delete that horrible photo. I have a reputation to uphold Roman." He says as I laugh.

"You have to eat 5 cookies," I say and Virgil's eyes widen.