Roman POV (6)

(A.N: It gets a little steamy at the end. So umm yep that is your warning.)

"Ok next c-cookie." Virgil stutters and I can tell that he is still unsure about eating all the cookies.

"It will be ok," I say and Virgil nods his head. But I can tell he is still unsure.

He takes the cookie and he breaks it in half. He takes the first half and he eats it but I see him try and slip the other half under his blanket. I grab his hand and his eyes widen. I yank his arm up and he is still holding the cookie. I narrow my eyes at him. He hesitantly eats the other half.

"Ok so what do you want me to so next?" I ask and Virgil grabs my wrist and yanks me downstairs. I see Patton cuddling Logan while watching Steven Universe and Logan reading a book. Logan bends down and kisses Patton's forehead. They are so cute. But he is such a nerd.

Virgil pulls me to the fridge and lets go of my wrist. He bends over to get something out of the back of the fridge. I get a view of his ass and I can't say I am complaining. I stare at his fat ass until he whipped his head out of the fridge. He pulls out a tiny bottle. I look at him with confusion and Virgil laughs maniacally.

"It is hot sauce, Roman," Virgil explains and I screech.

"What the hell Virgil? You know I hate spicy food." I almost shout and Virgil starts laughing.

"Yes I am aware," Virgil says

"You just like to see me suffer," I say

"What if I do?" He asks with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Do I have to?" I ask him and he nods.

"As I recall you said anything." He says and I groan. I knew giving him this much power would be a bad idea. Virgil runs over and grabs a spoon. He fills the utensil up with the devil juice. He hands the spoon to me and I gulp.

"If I die, put a Disney quote on my gravestone," I say and I let the hot sauce pour onto my tongue. It instantly burns my tongue so I swallow fast. So it won't burn my mouth as much. But that was a horrible choice. It hits my throat and my throat feels like it is on fire. I start coughing uncontrollably and I look around for some water to control this burn. I run for a water bottle but I hear Logan clear his throat. I turn around and Logan is standing by Virgil.

"Roman, drinking water might make it worse. Try drinking milk. It will exterminate the burning sensation in your mouth faster than water would." Logan explains to me and I run to the fridge. I don't bother to grab a cup. I drink straight from the milk carton. Virgil is laughing hard at my state. I glare at him and he starts laughing harder.

"You *wheeze* should have seen *wheeze* your face. It was *wheeze* priceless." Virgil says still laughing.

"Never again. That was wrong and you know it." I say and Virgil has a smirk on his face.

"I still have three cookies left. What if I make you eat a California Reaper? But this time I will record you because I need to get the face you made on video." Virgil says and my eyes widen. I shake my head aggressively.

"No more spicy things. No more. That is the only rule." I say.

"Aww, you're no fun," Virgil says as he begins to pout. Just then Patton walks into the room and he gasps.

"Who drank out of the milk carton like this?" Patton asks and I yelp. I grab Virgil's arm and I run upstairs to his room. But before we are safely in Virgil's room I trip over the doorframe and I fall onto my back. Virgil trips over my body and he falls into my lap. I can see him blush and try to move out of the position we suddenly ended up in.

"S-sorry," Virgil says and he almost gets up but I slam his hips back down.

"Ah~ W-what are you d-doing R-Roman~" Virgil stutters and I can feel my semi-hard dick poke into his upper thigh.

"Don't move," I growl and he stops moving.

~To be continued~

A.N. Ok so I saw somewhere that December 19 is Virgil's birthday. That might be wrong but I want to believe they have different birthdays. Anyway, in honor of my anxious boi, I will post this chapter early. Happy birthday Virgil!