Virgil POV (11)

"I would never love a pig like you." Roman says to me and I nod. Roman and I have been together for a year. I am so happy and I started to eat meals again. But apparently, I was right. Roman wouldn't love me if I gained the weight back. I start to cry and Roman laughs.

"You are such a damn crybaby." He says and I cry harder.

"Just lose the weight again and I might consider dating you again." He whispers into my ear and I nod.

I wake up in the middle of the night. Damn, why do I have to have such shit dreams? I look over to see Roman spread out on the floor. I shiver at the breeze that comes in through the window. I get up and the unexpected cold floor on my feet makes me jump back in the warm bed.

"Roman," I whisper yell at him so he can get up and close the window. He shifts on the floor but doesn't wake up.

"Roman!" I whisper yell a little louder. But he doesn't budge. He forced me to do this. I grab a small pillow on his bed and I chuck it at him. It hits him in the chest and he jumps up.

"Is Deceit here? Are you ok?" He asks and I laugh.

"No, he isn't here. I just wanted you to shut the window. It is freezing in here." I say and he smiles. He shuts the window and he goes back down to his make-shift pallet on the floor. I feel bad for taking over his whole bed and not sharing. And I kinda want to cuddle.

"Hey Roman. Do you want to sleep with me?" I ask him and I can feel his smirk.

"Don't flatter yourself. But the offer is ending in 3..2..1-" I say and he gets up quickly. He jumps under the covers.

"Do you mind if we umm snuggle?" He asks and I giggle. I hug his side and I lay my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me and I sigh.

"You are really hot," I say and I instantly blush.

"I know. And you are breathtaking." He says and I shake my head.

"That's not what I meant." I try and explain.

"Sure it isn't." He says and he laughs. His laugh makes me feel warm. I listen to his heartbeat and it calms me.

"I love you so much, baby boy." He says and I kiss his cheek.

"I love you too Daddy," I say and he groans.

"I can't hold back if you keep calling me that." He says and starts to purr. He rubs my head.

"I forgive you. I just got so pissed that you told them something I wasn't ready for them to know yet. That was a secret that I told you not them. I was really hurt because I trusted you with my life and you betrayed me. Roman, I love you so much. I will give you one more chance don't fuck it up." I tell him and he nods aggressively. He kisses my lips and I kiss back. Kissing him just feels right. I need this man so I hope he loves me enough to stay. He pulls away and lays back down. I snuggle against him again and I fall asleep.