II

Chapter II

It was two years ago when you met Min Yoongi for the first time and it happened during one of your jobs.

Eterna, which had been known for years as an escort service that had only exclusively served paying clients coming from high society, has always had a carefully selected list of clients that had been gradually growing due to its carefully preserved reputation.

You had joined them at the age of nineteen, just slightly legal but not yet allowed to join your clients for a drink. And since then, you have built your career slowly but thoroughly until you gained your own well-crafted reputation and you started to be one of the girls who had been in high demand from the top clients of Eterna.

Though you had kept a shortlist of regulars, as part of your agreement with Madame Youn, you would never refuse a job which offered you a good price and new experience to gain.

You were hired for the night by one of your newest clients, someone that you had to add to your list specifically at the request of Madame Youn. He was a young businessman who was named as 'today's eligible bachelor' on tabloids and newsletters, despite having a reputation of being a closed-off person who rarely appeared in public events.

Oh yes, you did take your time to look up everything about the man through Google. You knew you had to. And what you have seen about him online wasn't entirely disappointing at all. The reason why he had to hire an escort as a date was lost to you, but you had no complaints nonetheless. At least, not when he had picked you up for your first date with him that night. And it had caught you by surprise when you found out more about the event that he was taking you to as a first date.

You have gone to different galas, exclusive business dinners and charity nights on your previous dates, but it was the first time you had been to a music recital.

"He is a well-known composer," your client had explained to you as you took the seat next to him right before the recital began. "He rarely does this kind of recital and when he does, it would be a challenge to get a ticket or invitation to attend to one. He always makes it so personal that not a lot of people could get in."

Looking around you, you came to understand the reason why. The recital was held in one of the fanciest galleries in the city instead of a concert hall, once again surprising you, until the chaperone who had led you to your seats explained to you about the acoustics within the gallery that would support the composer's work perfectly. With a small stage set at the center of the gallery, a piano and a few seats were set on top of it, and less than a hundred seats are set around it for the audience, the event felt a bit more intimate than what you had expected it to be.

"Should I bother to ask how you managed to get an invitation then? And to such a good seat too," you asked your client then, leaning closer as you whispered to him with a low purr.