VIII (final)

Chapter VIII

Once you are in his bedroom and the doors are closed behind you, he gently places you down to the floor and holds you up until you are able to stand on your own two legs, as shaky as they are.

He gives you no time for a reprieve, however, as he immediately leans down and takes your lips in a slow, deep kiss that is filled with pure desire that you start losing the ability to stand straight so you throw your arms around him, refusing to let yourself fall. "Are you sure you want this, kitten?" He moves his lips down to the side of your neck, placing kisses and nibbles down your skin as he whispers to you those words.

"Positive," you answer him with a gasp, your breath keeps hitching each time his lips latch onto your skin. You could feel your legs starting to quiver, and you hold on tighter on his shoulders, half clinging onto him as you try to keep yourself from falling. Your whole body is burning with the need to have him inside you, and you simply cannot wait any longer. "I'm begging you, Yoongi. Please take me."

"Patience, kitten. I want to devour you so badly as I have been waiting for a long time to do so, but I also want to worship you the way you deserve it."

With one last soul-searing kiss, Yoongi moves down. His lips keep trailing down from your lips, to the column of your throat as he moves lower, while his palms trace down the length of your body, feeling your curves through the silky fabric of your dress until his knees are on the floor. He looks up to meet your gaze as he plants a kiss around your navel and pulls back, his hands reaching to help you take off your shoes, peeling them one shoe at a time with a gentle manner before tossing them away.

Looking up to you, he runs his hands up the length of your legs from beneath the dress, his warm palms grazing at your skin as he keeps moving up.

Yoongi stands up slowly as he does so, pulling the hem of your dress up with him to expose your legs, letting the long skirt of your dress hang on his arms once he is standing tall in front of you. His hand creeps up to your panty line while he runs the other to give a gentle grip on your hip. Looking down on you once he is at his full height, he bends his head lower until you feel his lips ghosting on your skin and his breath fanning against your cheeks. Brushing his lips against the shell of your ear, you feel the tip of his fingers running across the line of your panties, brushing gently against the soaking center.

"I haven't even touched you properly yet and you're already this wet," he whispers. While the warm breath that falls on your skin has your body shuddering, the light touches of his fingers against your pooling heat make you gasp when he moves them to trace the wetness that had stained your underthings.

He traces the tip of his nose downward, teasing your shuddering skin as his lips are seeking for your mouth. Just as you feel his lips faintly touching yours, you lean in for that kiss, searching for him, only to have him pulling back. At your disappointed pout, Yoongi chuckles deeply, enjoying how you are showing him just how much you want him without words. Then with the tight grip on your hips, he pulls you closer to him, pressing your center against the desire poking through his pants to let you feel him.