Three

(Time skip to the weekend)

The boys had decided to go to the movies then back to Hinata's place to play video games.

Kageyama was kind of nervous. He's never hung out with 'friends'. He spent a whole hour, looking for an outfit that wasn't plain looking.

He settled on a solid black hoodie, and some black jeans.

When he was finished it was almost time to leave. He decided to leave a little early, just in case.
_
_
_

Kageyama arrived only five minutes early. Hinata was already waiting outside of the theater. "Kageyama!" He waved to him, grinning his goofy smile.

He wore a light pink hoodie and a pair of simple black jeans.

Hinata was so excited, that he grabbed Kageyama's hand, and dragged him inside. "I picked the movie out. It sounded interesting. I hope you like it!"

Kageyama frowned when he saw the name. "Hinata?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you know this was a horror movie?"

"Huh?!"

"It's a horror movie."

Hinata seemed to realize what Kageyama said. "Oops...You don't mind do you?"

"No, but you don't look too good all of a sudden.."

Hinata chuckled, "Oh it's f-fine. I'm good.." He still looked really pale, but he seemed determined to sit through it, as he yanked open the door, and walked in.

"We sit in the third row. Seats 12 and 13. It's a little close, but they were the only ones I could afford."

This made Kageyama feel guilty, as he had a large stash of cash from the food money. Most of it, he spent on books and stuff.

He shook it off and followed Hinata to their seats. They were actually pretty good seats.

Kageyama bought snacks for the both of them. Hinata must have thanked him a thousand times during the opening commercials.

When the movie started, he finally shut up.
_
_
_
_

The movie wasn't too long and Kageyama was grateful, as Hinata really didn't look too good.

"We didn't have to watch it you know..." He stated to the terrified boy. He was pale and shaky. He had literally almost screamed at every jump scare. Kageyama was definitely more than a little worried for the boy.

"You want a...hug?" He asked nervously, he just didn't know how to help him calm down.

To his surprise, Hinata stood up and hugged him, tightly. Kageyama wrapped his arms around his friend, rubbing his back to help.

It wasn't till the theater was empty, that he realized Hinata was crying. "Hinata?" The boy just hugged him tighter, before pulling away, to wipe his eyes.

"Sorry. Thanks." He smiled again. "Ready to go play video games?"

Kageyama nodded, "If you're fine. We didn't have to watch the move. We coulda snuck into another movie..."

Hinata just smiled. "I'm good thanks I needed that." The walk to Hinata's house was filled with awkward silence. When they reached his house, all Hinata said was, "brace yourself." He followed behind Hinata.

"Mom! Natsu! We're here!" They slipped out of their shoes, just before Hinata was tackled by an orange ball of energy. Hinata stumbled backwards into Kageyama.

Kageyama was able to steady the both of them. He saw that the orange ball was a small, female, version of Hinata.

"Hi Natsu!" Hinata hugged the small girl. "Hey, Natsu, this is my friend, Kageyama. Kageyama, my sister, Natsu."

Kageyama was unable to properly greet her, before she tackled him too. She was too short to hug properly, so instead he ruffled her hair. "Hey,
shrimp."

Natsu pouted cutely, crossing her arms. "I am not a shrimp."

"Sure kid." Kageyama let out a small smile.

"You're creepy when you do that." Natsu said, before running off to another room.

He turned to Hinata. "Do I really look scary when I smile?"

Hinata shrugged. "Not when you smile real big, like you did up on the roof at school." He smiled, "now let's go play some video games."

I hope that the few of you reading this enjoy it. X3

I am working rly hard on this and trying to post often.

Anyway~

[Emo-out]