Nine

When Kageyama woke up on Christmas morning, he found a letter on the table with a picture of a roughly drawn tree and his name written on it.

He opened it to find a letter from his mother, and two tickets taped to the bottom.

Tobio,

I got you concert tickets for Friday, but it turns out I won't be able to make it.

Invite that friend you told me about over the phone. I hope you two enjoy the concert, I'll be by early next week so feel free to buy some merch.

I love you Tobio. Have fun.

Love,
Mom.

The tickets were VIP backstage all access. Kageyama hurried upstairs to get dressed. He wanted to tell Hinata as soon as possible.

He put on a simple black hoodie and his usual black jeans, before hurrying to Hinata's house.
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

Kageyama started running when Hinata's to house came into veiw.

He was panting when he knocked on the door, but managed to catch his breath before the door was opened.

"Kageyama? What are you doing here?" Hinata's mother asked. "Shoyo didn't tell me we were expecting you."

Kageyama bowed in apology. "Uh, sorry, this is last minute but I have a last minute...gift?"

Mrs.Hinata ushered him in, "well, come on in, we can't have you catching a cold." He thanked her, and entered taking his shoes off.

"Shoyo! Kageyma's here for you!" Hinata's mother called to him. Kageyama followed her into the family room. "Kageyama!" He was greeted with a hug from both of the Hinata children.

"Hinata I have an extra ticket to see the big Karosuno concert in Tokyo. Would you like to come with me? I've got backstage passes." Hinata grinned, jumping up and down. "Are you kidding me!?! I'd love to go with you! When is the concert?"

"Friday."

Hinata squealed in excitement.
"I get to meet Karosuno! I get to meet Karosuno!"

Kageyama grinned at his antics, secretly wanting to do the same.
_
_
_
_
_Fryday
_
Kageyama fixed his eyeliner, before grabbing his wallet and coat.

It was time to pick Hinata up. They would take the train then walk a couple blocks to the arena.

Kageyama had gone full fanboy.

He wore his favorite Karosuno T-shirt, and his jacket, was the Karosuno hoodie that Hinata had given him.
He also wore some ripped black jeans, with some tights underneath for warmth. To finish the outfit he wore his converse high-tops.

He wore a thin layer of foundation, as well as some eyeliner. He'd combed his hair, but let it fall naturally in his face.

And with that Kageyama left to pick up Hinata.
_
_
_
_
_
Hinata was waiting for him when he got there, and he lost his breath for a moment.

Hinata wore a black beanie over his orange curls, his one band shirts, and a pair of black jeans. Overtop of his shirt, he wore a plain black jacket, but left it unzipped. For the shoes, he wore an old pair of off brand converse.

Hinata also wore a little bit of eyeliner.

He grinned at Kageyama. "Race you to the station?" He asked before taking off running.

"Hey!" Kageyama took off after him.

They arrived at the station, out of breath and panting. They caught there breath, and boarded the train.

The ride was pretty short, and Hinata chattered constantly. "Hinata," He interrupted, "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For taking to me. And everything else you do. I haven't felt this way about anyone before. I just wanted to say thanks. You've changed me a lot. Thank you, Hinata."

Hinata hid his face, blushing. "We're friends now, so j-just call me Sho-shoyo." He stuttered.

Kageyama smirked. "Only if you call me Tobio."

The train stopped and the boys got off. Hinata still slightly flustered, let Kageyama drag him most of the way to the arena.

When they got there, they cut to the front of the line, and Kageyama showed them the passes. They were let in immediately, and directed to their seats.

They were early, as the show didn't start for another 15 minutes and they didn't get to meet the band till after the concert. The place was crowded and noisy.

Kageyama warned Hinata that it was going to get really loud and chatotic, so when it was over to try to stick with him.
_
(I've never been to a concert so sorry, I don't know how to write this.)
_
_
_
_End of concert
_
Hinata held onto Kageyamas sweater so they wouldn't get separated. The band was chilling backstage when they got there.

"Hey! We've got some visitors!" Yelled Tanaka, the guy who did the Screamo|Metal verses.

He bounded over to them. "Hello boys! Ready to meet the band?" Hinata hid behind Kageyama who nodded, before turning to him.

"Shoyo, he's not gonna hurt you."

"How do you know?" Hinatas face went slightly red, when Kageyama called him by his first name.

"I've met them before."

This shocked Hinata. "Really!?!"

"Yeah."

Hinata peeked out from behind Kageyama. The band had all come over to greet them by now.

"They're all so tall!"

The lead singer, Suga, waved at him. "Hello. What is your name?Tobio hasn't brought us any friends till now."

Hinata's eyes widened. "How many times have you gotten backstage passes?!?"

Kageyama rubbed the back off his neck embarrassed. "I've been to almost every concert in the country. Plus I have there phone numbers."

"I didn't even know you had a phone!"

He laughed awkwardly. "I don't use it often."

Kageyama turned to Suga. "This is Hinata. He's the friend from school I told you about."

Suga smiled. "Oh~ that friend!"

Kageyama blushed. "Yes."

Suga pulled him aside, and let the others greet Hinata. He thought for a moment before saying, "Tobio, you should tell him how you feel."

"What!?! Why! How!" Kageyama asked, flustered.

"Calm down Tobio, just tell him how you feel. It worked for me, and I have a feeling it might for you. Trust me."

"What if I freeze up? Or he rejects me?" Kageyama was panicking. He couldn't tell Hinata how he felt!

"If you freeze up, show him. But don't worry, you'll figure it out Tobio." Suga ruffled his hair before walking back to the others.

Hinata gave him a curious look, but turned back to the others when Kageyama shook his head like-I'll tell you later.

_

_

_
I hate this so much.

Also, since at the beginning I decided to not use the
-san
-chan
And
-kun
Stuff, I keep wanting to use them.

Especially when I type Tobio.
I keep wanting to type Tobio-chan.

Ughh! I want to scream.

Also I don't know anything about Christmas. Japanese or otherwise really. I don't really celebrate.

Ily and thx for reading this. I'll work on the next chapter soon.