Four

The boys played video games until Hinata's mother called them for supper.

Hinata's mother had the same orange hair as her children, though hers was much more tame.

"So, Kageyama, Shoyo's told me a little bit about you, but why don't you tell me some more about yourself."

Kageyama didn't really know what to say so he asked,"what do you want to know about me?"

"Well, how old are you?"

"I'll be sixteen in a month or so."

Hinata butted in, "So I'm older than you?! Cool!"

Kageyama was shocked that the midget was older than him. Hinata's mom smiled. "So Kageyama, how long have you lived in the area?"

"My whole life. I live with my mom, but she's gone so much I basically live alone. It's nice though, especially now that I have a friend."

"Well, feel free to come over whenever you like."

"Thank you, ma'am."

They ate, and talked some more, and when it was time to go, Natsu gave him a hug, and asked him to come back soon. Kageyama promised he would, and was surprised when Ms.Hinata gave him a hug, budding him goodnight.

She left to take Natsu to bed, leaving Kageyama and Hinata to say their goodbyes.

Hinata hugged him, and at first Kageyama froze up, as he did with the other hugs, but this time he managed to return the hug, though a bit stiffly. "See you at school, Kageyama!"

"Yeah, see you at school, Hinata. Bye." Hinata gave him one more quick hug before saying goodbye. "Be safe!"

Kageyama promised he would, slipping his shoes on, then left.

The walk back to Kageyama's house was long and cold. He already missed Hinata's ever-present chatter. He washed and changed, worn out from his day out, and headed to bed early.
_
_
_
_

Omygod I'm so sorry this sucked. I cannot write family senes real good.

And it's hella short.

I'm trying to not let the story go too fast but I don't want it to be too slow either.....

Comment and tell me what you think so far...

Anyway~

"Nobody dies a virgin cause in the end, life fucks us all."

Stay strong ⊂((・▽・))⊃ here's a hug to help (✿^‿^)

[Emo-out]