Ten

Any title ideas? I don't like the one I have, I've changed it so much that neither it or the synopsis|discription fit anymore.
_
_
_On the way back from the concert- before the train.
_
_

Kageyama pulled Hinata aside. They were almost to the station, but Kageyama needed to get his thoughts off his chest.

"Shoyo?"

"Yes?"

"I, uh, I need to tell you something."

Hinata nodded for him to continue.

"Well, remember when I asked about crushes a couple weeks back?"

Hinata nodded again.

"Well, I asked because I, well, uh..how do I say this..?" Kageyama took a deep breath before continuing. "The truth is, I like you. I like you a lot. Like more than friends."

Hinata smiled at him. "Like, you get that weird feeling I told you about?"

Kageyama nodded, making Hinata beam at him before hugging him. His response was muffled, but Kageyama still heard him.

"I like you too, Tobio."

His already red face, got redder, if possible.

They pulled away from the awkward hug. Hinata slyly smiled at Kageyama. "Does this mean you'll be my boyfriend?"

Kageyama hesitated for half a second. "Only if it means I can do this" He got closer to Hinata, "whenever I want."

Thier lips touched. Only for a second, before Kageyama pulled away. "W-wait!" Hinata clenched his hand in a fist in Kageyamas jacket, pulling him back.

This time, this kiss was hungry, and passionate. Thier lips danced to an invisible tune, fitting together like puzzle pieces.

Hinata was the first to pull away, gasping for breath. "Is that a yes?" Kageyama nodded. "Yes, Hinata Shoyo, I will be your boyfriend."

Hinata grabbed Kageyamas hand, and they walked to the station, both red faced, but happy.

_
_
_
_
_

There wasn't much to say on the train. Both boys were happy, yet awkward. They weren't sure how this was going to turn out, but they were each happy with their decision nonetheless.

_
_
_
_

Imma call it quits for now. I'm tired and feel like rewriting the last two chapters of this.

So, imma go to bed before I actually do.

See ya in the next chapter maybe....IDK if there will be.

Should I keep going with the story or end it here?

If you want more, drop a comment.

If you want just an extra steamy scene, also drop a comment.

Please. I rly hate what I've done with this....

* Finished dec 30 2019 I think...*