Move Part V

Did this...did this seem...desperate? 

I mean, it's not like he had planned to do this. It was more of a "he had to do it" thing. 

Luka looked at his packed bag. Enough to hold him for a week. He took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair. 

He was going to do this. He was going to London. To see Adrien. And because it would be a "fuck you" to Gabriel. He thought he could keep them apart, ha! 

"Soon, my sun," he whispered, smiling at the photo of him and Adrien that served as his phone's lock screen, "soon." 

He took one more look at his bag, before picking it up and leaving his house. He had a train to catch.

...................

Marinette took in a deep breath from her nose. She knew Luka was leaving soon, so she had visited him prior to her current meeting with her two friends and Chloe. 

This was it. Secrets were coming out. Maybe they would hate her, maybe they would decide upon learning she's Ladybug that they don't want to be a part of her team. That's okay. 

"So," she finally spoke up, "I have called you all here for a reason. Alya Cesaire, Nino Lahiffe and Chloe Bourgeois, all three of you have been entrusted by the Guardian of the Miraculous to wield your miraculous. Permanently. Alya and Nino, Ladybug trusted you with this, Chloe, you've proven that you truly wanted yours." 

She ignored to shocked looked the trio gave her. All of them looked kinda...peeved at being outed. Well, Alya and Nino did. Chloe looked peeved that she might have to work with them. 

She reached into her back and pulled out the three miraculous boxes. She placed the three before their holders, thanking Master Fu for helping her remember which box held which miraculous (the little sticky notes helped as well). 

"Don't make regret my choice in you. I trusted you before, you've earned my trust before, prove to me that we can make this work. Because with Adrien gone, Chat Noir is gone as well."

"What do you mean with Adrien gone Chat Noir is gone?!"

"Ladybug is the one whose trust I earned, not yours Dupain-Cheng!!"

"How did you..." Alya looked at Marinette, suddenly realizing a small, red, kwami with black spots was on her shoulder. "You...you....YOU!!!" 

She jumped up, pointing at the kwami. 

"Me. Me. Me." Marinette said. Her insides were twisting, but she was doing her best to stay calm. She was doing this for her little brother. For Adrien. For Chat Noir. 

"YOU'RE LADYBUG!!" 

"SHHHH!!"

"WHAT!!"

"I SAID SHHH!!!" 

Marinette sighed and sat down, Tikki smiling at her in support. "You've got this Mari-"

"POLLEN!!" 

Marinette, Tikki, Alya and Nino looked over at Chloe. The blonde had already opened her miraculous box, and slipped the comb into her hair. She held Pollen up to her cheek, accepting the kwami's cheek hug. 

"I missed you, My Queen," Pollen said. 

Chloe sniffed, "I missed you, too, Pollen." 

Blinking, she coughed and lowered Pollen, and glared at the other three. "What?"

........................

Luka sighed as he saw the scenes pass by him. Sass had stowed himself in his jacket, content with resting the entire trip.