The Prince and the Pauper

Felix looked at his cousin. 

He clasped his hands together and pointed them at him. 

"You want me, to be you, but more specifically, you as a cat."

Adrien huffed as he heard Marinette giggle, "It's that or you pose as me again. Either way, M'Lady thinks it's the best solution for now."

Felix looked over at Plagg. The kwami had gotten up and was munching on some cheese Adrien had given him after he collapsed. 

"What do you think?" He asked, honestly wanting the kwami's opinion on being shared between the two cousins. 

Plagg sighed, "I don't know. Look, kid, you seem better than when I first saw ya. I'll give you that. However, that kid over there," he pointed to Adrien, "is MY kid."

They both ignored Adrien's mutter of why so many people were saying he was their kid. First Marinette (though, in her defense, she called him her brother, no her child, yeesh that would have been...awkward- "HEY! I'M NOT OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR MOTHER!!" wait, Marinette was on the phone, whoops, Adrien muttered an apology quickly), then her folks, then his aunt, and now Plagg? 

"I want the best for him. If that means trusting you, I'll trust you. But if you hurt him again, I'll break you."

Felix took in another deep breath and nodded slowly. So, the kwami would do it, so long as his cousin wasn't hurt. He could work with that. 

"What if I propose a new plan? Have you heard of the Prince and the Pauper?" 

Adrien nodded. 

"I don't want to take away the thing that means freedom to you. But I also don't want to take away who you are. Like the Prince and the Pauper, our roles will change. One day, you'll be the Prince, the model who was sent away, and I will be the Pauper, the heroic cat who fights to keep Paris safe. And another day, I will be the Prince and you will be the Pauper."

Adrien smiled. "The answer is yes, M'Lady. Chat will be seen in Paris again."