Fooling Aunt May

Monachopsis

n. the subtle but persistent feeling of being out of place

~

*Peter Parker's P.O.V*
Peter paced around Flash's room. He had seen a lot of weird stuff before but this was by far the weirdest.

He needed to find Flash so they could fix this mess.

What if Flash found out Peter was Spiderman? Judging by the poster on the ceiling Flash was a fan. He would freak out.

Peter walked over to the wall and tried to climb it. No luck but it was worth a try.

Flash's phone lay on the desk. Peter unlocked it using touch ID. He clicked on his contact and sent a text.

 He clicked on his contact and sent a text

Peter breathed a sigh of relief he didn't know he had been holding

Peter breathed a sigh of relief he didn't know he had been holding. Now they had a goal.

He was surprised he wasn't more scared. Flash was obviously terrified but was trying to hide it.

He got dressed (without looking down) and opened Flash's bedroom door slowly.

Peter walked down the stairs and entered the fancy kitchen.

Two people Peter recognised vaguely as Flash's parents sat at the table eating breakfast whilst scrolling through their phones.

When Peter in Flash's body walked in they didn't look up. He was tempted to announce his presence but Flash told him to ignore them so he decided against it.

Peter started making breakfast for himself, he found cereal and milk but no bowls so he ate out of a mug. Not that the Thompson's realised.

Peter was getting more suspicious by the second. He had been in the kitchen for 10 minutes and neither of Flash's parents had looked up from their phones.

He risked talking. "I'm going to school now."

Nothing.

"Bye"

Nothing.

Peter eyed them suspiciously but he couldn't stick around. He had to go and meet Flash.