Saturday

Pau hana

Hawaiian

finished working, work done; valued time after work (e.g., for socializing, relaxation, etc.)

~

Flash Thompson's P.O.V
Flash lay his head down on his pillow. Apparently he couldn't help with the energy core as was told to go to bed. Flash didn't complain, he had been up all night. And god it had been a long night.

Flash closed his eyes and tied to fall asleep. Despise the overwhelming tiredness he felt, every time he closed his eyes, he saw each member of his family's judging glare staring back at him.

Eventually, he must have drifted off because later he was shaken awake by Morgan.

"Fake Peter" she laughed at her own joke "Everyone's waiting for you in the lab, they made the switchy thing"

Flash sat up "what time is it?" He felt as if he hadn't slept at all.

FRIDAY answered his question "it's Saturday, 8:30am"

Morgan grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door "Flash, come on"

-

Morgan burst through the lab doors, Flash following closely behind. Everyone was in there looking tired but pleased.

Bruce held up what looked like a laser gun with the energy core inside it. "We neutralised some of the outer-"

"I don't care" Flash interrupted "will it put us back to normal"

Bruce nodded.

Peter and Flash stood at one end of the lab with everyone else at the other.

Mr Stark steadied the gun "Ready?"

"Ready" they said unanimously.

There was a flash of blinding white light.

Flash closed his eyes tight.

When he opened them he looked around. Everyone was looking at them expectedly, Flash raised his hands for his face.

"Did it work?" Shuri asked.

"It worked!" Peter yelled.

Flash turned turned to look in a mirror to make sure. The face looking back at him was his own.

"It worked" he whispered, breathlessly.

Morgan barreled out and tackled the two boys in a hug "I'm glad you're back to normal" she muttered.

"I'm glad as well." Peter said back.

MJ punched Peter in the arm before throwing her arms around him.

Everyone else was crowding around Peter so Flash looked at the cast on his arm for something to do.

"Flash!" Peter called. He looked up to see everyone in a big group hug, "get in here" He smiled and joined the big tangle of arms, just glad that he finally had friends.

-

A few mario cart tournaments later Flash and Peter sat in the laters room. Peter was sitting on the ceiling. They weren't talking but that was ok.

It was ending just how it had started. With just him and Peter.

Peter broke the silence "so much has happened in the past few days"

It wasn't a question, more like an observation.

"It really has"

To think only 3 days ago Flash was an entirely different person.

"Well Freaky Fridays all over now"

"Welcome to Saturday"

They sat in silence for a while longer

"Why doesn't Spiderman have a Instagram account?"

"What?"

"You should have a official Instagram account, like celebrities do. I could be your publicity manager"

Peter exhaled through his nose "I could start a whole new brand of superhero Instagram accounts"

"So, what do you think"

Peter considered it "Sure, sounds fun"

There's going to be one more chapter ❤️