We're home!

Chelsea P.O.V

We pulled up to a big house, one of the biggest i ever seen considering ive been in foster care since i was really young, so i was super amazed. Once the car stopped i unbuckled my seat belt and opened the door and ran to meet keisha on the driver side.

" you didn't tell me ur house was sooooo huge I love it and it's really pretty " i said as we walked up to the front door. She unlocked the door and reveled the beautiful inside.

"aww thanks honey and let me show u too ur room , I think ur gonna love it" she said as we walked in.

Keisha began to walk up the stairs and I followed .

"wow these stairs are so pretty too I feel like I'm in a castle in a fairly tail " i said in "aw"

Keisha let out a little laugh. "It do feel like ur in a castle ,but anyway here's ur room.

She opened the door revealing the all pink room.

( btw the room is on the side )

"OMG I'm gonna die it's so beautiful I love it" i said while flopping down on the bed. "I can't wait till I go to bed I'm gonna have the best dream a little girl ever asked for ".

" Well u can't go to bed without eating , so what do u want to eat? we can go anywhere u want " Keisha said

"ummm idk can we go get some Apple bees cause that sounds really good ." I answered

" it kinda do sound good lets go" she said while picking me up and taking me to the car and after that we were on our way .

••After 1 hour & 30 mins later they r done eating and heading back to there house••

"that was yummy did u get enough to eat cece." Keisha

"yup" i said popping the "p" . "I love being with u can't wait till we start to travel."

she laughed. "what u know about traveling lil mama ."

" not that much but I do know that it's gonna be fun because in with you ."

"aww it is fun but now it's gonna be better because I'm thinking of starting a new boy band group called Mindless Behavior What u think cece ." She asked

" umm i dont know because they're boys and they have cooties." I said with a disgusting look on my face

"haha I'm dead boys don't have cooties."

"They don't ?"i asked

" yea they just say that ,but anyway I already interviewed them and I'm pretty sure they don't have cooties . They are all really nice I promise you're gonna like them and they are gonna like u too ."

"yeah sure , but  when are we going be home I'm tired ".

" in a few mins . Then you can go get washed up and go to bed or hang out with me while I go do some work and skype the boys parents". She said with a smile

"umm maybe I can stay up for a little while , anyway when are we going to meet the boys." I yawned

"maybe in 2 years when they are old of to come down to Atlanta" .

"but i can't wait that long" I said while a laid my head on the seat next to me.

"yes u can 2years will be right around the corner in no time okay honey".

"i guess."

When we finally arrived home we walked in the house and I went straight upstairs to my room. I grabbed my night clothes an headed to the restroom. After about 15 mins in the shower I heard a knock at the door.

"hey u done washing up boo" I heard Keisha voice through the door

"yep just let me rinse my shampoo out my hair" I said back as I began to rinse my hair

"when ur done meet me in my office on the right okay" .

"okay"

After I got done rinsing out my hair I turned off the shower and go out. I dried off and put on my pajamas then walked out and headed to her office.

"hey girly" Keisha said looking up from her computer. She motioned me to come in and I did so.

"umm Sry it took me so long I kinda got lost". I said shyly

"oh well it's fine ,but can u hand me them papers over there "

"yea" I said. I was tryna see if it was anything about Mindless Behavior but it wasn't.

**heyy idk when I'm gonna be updating because I'm really in to this book so hope u like is so FAR...btw follow me on insta: @ wholezv and on Twitter: @ wholezv thanks**