2 years later...

*Keisha<P.O.V>*
The boys will be here any minute I thought to myself while I paced back an forth waiting for cece to come down.  Then I heard the door bell ring I walked to the door and fixed my cloths and opened it up with a big smile on my face . The boys were so adorable and looked like they were ready for anything to be thrown at them . I can already see me falling in love with these boys like there my own. Then I heard my little baby girl come down the stairs with a nasty look on her face like she was ready to fight anyone who comes in her way .

I gave a little laugh "what's wrong cece?"

" I just tired and not ready to get up ."

"aww I'm Sry well here are the boys."

"hey I'm prodigy but you can call me prod" prodigy said with a smile

"oh hey prod" cece said with a yawning

"hey I'm Ray Ray or Ray you can call me which ever one u want" ray ray said

" oh hey Ray I'm gonna call u that because it's way easier. "

" ight fine by me ."

"hey it's yours truly Princeton"  princeton said

Cece : oh hey Princeton I really like ur Afro it's really cool .

Prince : haha thanks .

Roc: hey I'm roc royal or roc .

Cece : oh hey roc , and I'm chelsea and my mamma is Keisha .

Mb: oh cool

Keisha: so what yall wanna do today go to the movies or something .

Everyone: yea sounds like fun.

Keisha : ight lets go then .
Everyone gets in the car and they r on the way to the movies they are going to see hunger games ( I couldn't think of anything other movie Sry).

*Prods<P.O.V> *
Wow chelsea is really fun and kinda cute but I'm to young to date well that's what my mom said anyways we had so much fun at the movies we r all becoming really close friends .

*Rays<P.O.V>*
Today was amazing chelsea is really fun and chill and cute but I don't like her like that we r just friends and I'm just wanna be friends with her nothing more .

*Rocs<P.O.V>*
Today has be great I love it down here with all the boys and chelsea and Keisha they are really fun to hang with and I can't wait to start traveling with them .

*Prince<P.O.V>*
I'm loving it down here wit Keisha and chelsea I can't wait to start dancing and singing and traveling with the boys and having so much fun wow i can't believe I made it to be living a life like this .

*Keishas<P.O.V>
When we got home the boys and chelsea all crashed watching fresh prince of bel air so I just left them because there kids why wake them up from the sleep. When I was going to the office to do some work my phone rang the caller was from ceces dad , this shouldn't be good . While we were talking about cece he mentioned something about how he's moving to Hawaii and how he wants cece to come with him for about 5 year I don't know how cece will handle this but she's leaving in months soo better tell her now.

<<<<<<<<<<<<< in the morning >>>>>>>

Keisha : wake up bæ I Needa tell u something very important.

Cece: but mom I'm tired and I don't wanna get up I need my beauty sleep.

Keisha: Chelsea Maria Gonzalez get up now don't make get the water .

Cece: I'm up I'm up please don't get the water mommy .

Keisha: Come to my office and I'll tell u

Cece : I walked in the office and sat on the couch next to my mom .

<<<< she told her the news and stuff >>>>>

Cece: u can't be for really im going to miss u and the boys I will be sad until I come back mamma please don't let me go *trying to hold back her tears *

Keisha: I'm sry but I have to u have 3 months to have fun until u leave ight mamma loves u now go have fun with the boys.

Cece : I love to and I will .

<<<<<< 3months have passed and she's leaving for the airport

Keisha: I love u see u when u get back u better call me every day until u come back ight .

Cece : love u to mamma ,and I will ,bye everyone .

Mb: bye see u when u get back.

<<<<they all hug her and watches her leave I think they r really going to miss her a lot >>>

<<<<<<<<hope u enjoy this chapter >>>>
Follow me on insta : but _ur_ugly18
And Twitter:but_ur_ugly16

<<<<<<<Thxs for reading love yall >>>>>>>