Graduation

*Prince*

I woke up early since we have graduation at 2:00 to day im super excited but kinda sad cause all the boys and our girlfriends are going to the Georgia State university . I thinks what that's called but cece and her boyfriend Shane are going to Stanford university. Im going to miss her but it's time to get ready since its 12:00 . Everyone is getting ready right now only 1 more hour till we are done with high school .

*Mikayla*

We are graduating to day yass . im at home for the first time getting ready to. my mom is in my room trying to do something with my hair . lord help me . We are all suppose to meeting at the front of the school before we go change .

*dayla*.

I'm getting ready when I get a long paragraph from my dad telling that I need to be home tomorrow to get all my stuff to go to college . I live in New York I still have a summer to get all my shit but it's what ever . my aunt is helping with my hair and my makeup she's amazing that's why I love her.

*Kayley*

I'm with cece getting ready since I basically live with her . Cece is done bf my makeup and hair and right now I'm looking good im going to miss these girls and boys . me and prod are like real close now . we might go to college in Phillie where he lives so I can meet his parents ,im excited .

*Ray*

So this is it we all separating since we are all going to collage im really going to miss them . And I had so much fun with cece even though we pissed her off a whole bunch of times but I'm really going to miss her . im right now getting ready and it's almost time to go . after this we having a celebration them every one is leaving I guess this is it

*roc*

We are finally graduating , and about to go our separate ways me and jasmine are going to the same school so I'm glad for that . but im still going to miss them , hopefully we all still stay in touch or at least some of us . I'm heading down stairs cause we about to head off to graduation .
I'm going to miss you

*prod*

I'm finally finished and , the rest are finishing up . what can I say we finally are separating . I thought this would never happen but I guess it's happening going to miss this house . but at least I'm going home and seeing my mom and dad and kay finally can stop bugging me about how she wants to meet them . I guess that day has came .

*jasmine*

I'm going to miss being with all the boys and girls . I can say in very luck to have a amazing boyfriend that's famous . and hot . but I'm moving back with my mom and going to college in Washington, D.C. So that sucks . I promised roc I'll face time him everyday and I will cause I love him .
My sister is doing my make up and Is almost done . after this I'm head up to the school for the wonderful day .

*shane*

Last day to be at this school and I'm really going to miss all of ye fights and shit we had with people . im glade me and cece are going to the same college . my mom has pitched in with her mom to buy us a apartment together . now I can wake up to her everyday I'm so glad we together im heading up to the school and waiting for everyone to make there way up here . im really going to miss this

<< last but not least >>

*Cece*

I'm getting dressed and I'm about to cry cause I'm honestly not ready to leave everyone and everything and move to California to . Stanford with Shane . im just have so much on my mind I don't really know what I want . im just hoping to God this will be the best for me . Me and kay let both walked down the stairs to see the boys all ready . we get in the car and go .

~~~~~ at graduation ~~~~

*Princeton*

We all took out seats and got ready for there long speech . while waiting I could see cece crying not like balling but little tears . im going to miss her more then I'm going to miss dayla .

*Mikayla*

After 45 mins of there long speech we started to make our way up to the stage to get our diploma . I see everyone cheering for certain people an mothers crying and people standing . im really and sad right not cause . I'm about to go . prince, prod ,jasmine,and kayley have already went is Rocs now after that it's me . I stand up and walk to the stage and get my diploma and smile walking off .i feel accomplished .

*Cece*

I see everyone go and then it's me . I take a deep breath and stand up and start making my way slowly to the stage I see my mom cheering for me . As I walk up the stairs my heart starts to pump fast and I feel very scared . When I finally get there I get my diploma and smile so big that everyone could see my smile from outer space . im going to collage in 2 months and I'm ready . After a couple more students

We all through our hats and the air and laugh I guess this is what we all ben waiting for .

( no ones pov )

After graduating they all took some pictures and and went out to eat . Then they all walked out hand and hand .

What can u say"THEY FINALLY MADE IT"

hope u loved this book im so excited for the sequel but sad that this book came s long ways and I'm done with it .... please ask any questions if u need to know something I will answer back .

Love u and good night