School is starting

Oh, oh, oh, come fill my glass up a little more
We 'bout to get up, and burn this floor
You know we getting hotter, and hotter
Sexy and hotter, let's shut it down
Pound the alarm!
Pound the alarm!
By nicki Minaj played on my alarm clock .

Cece: ugh ,I Don't wanna go to school wit these ratchet girls trying to be all up on my friends Princeton, prod, ray, and roc . I wish a bitch would try to fight me on the first day .

Keisha: hey u up . if so go wake up the boys and tell them to get ready , then come to the kitchen to eat .

Cece: ight * while walking to the boys room *
Hey uglinesses wake up the food is ready .

Roc: what u say , because I know u didn't call me ugly . I'm not ugly ur the main one ugly ,ugly .

Cece: Thxs I really felt that love * while chuckling * But can u plz just get up so My mom will stop yelling at me . Thxs . * while she walks out*

Roc: hey guys get up before Keisha come cause u know she will be so mad .

Ray: ight * gets up and go to the rest room *

Roc: aye yo prince get yo ass up .

Prince: I am ,i will go to the main restroom down the hall . Bye .

Roc: prod that means u too .

Prod : ugh I'll go to down stairs .

Roc: thx u while walking down stairs.

<<<< btw roc is already dressed >>>

* down stairs *

Keisha: Hey Roc when the boys and Cece get out tell them that " I'm leaving for the rest of the day and I will see them when I get home" okay . And don't be acting wild cause I ight be leaving for a week soo I'll call okay.

Roc: ight Keisha btw be safe .

Keisha: I will love Yall all.

<<< they all eat now they r walking to school and the school is on the side >>>>>>>>>>

Cece: soo My moms not going to be back until.......

Roc: she said maybe tomorrow or in a week she will call us .

Prod: oh coo .

Cece: okay thx. anyway we got to get are schedule for are classes so come on .

The boys : oh okay .

Cece (POV)

When I got in there , their were a lot of pretty girls and Hoyt boys and Ya know tte ratchets . The ratchets were mean mugging me but I'm not going to get kicked out of this school o the first day . Most of the girls where looking at the boys, so I just left them and walked to my locker hope they can find their way around without me .then I finally found my locker , and there was this girl trying to get in her locker so I helped her . she seemed pretty cool so we started to talk.

<<< back to story>>>>>

Cece : hey u need help.

???: um yea can u help me .

Cece : ight btw I'm cece.

???: thanks oh I'm kayley

Cece : omg I love ur name .

Kayley : Omg I love ur name to and thanks hey wanna trade schedules to see if we have the same classes.

Cece: yea.