Shh.. Dont tell Part 3

Cece: wow that's horrible I can't believe that happened mikayla I fell so Sry like, what mom would do something like that !!!

Mikayla: my mom she a total bitch that needs to get punched multiple times

Cece: so who is next

Jasmine said in a very soft voice "me"

Cece: okay when ever ur ready

Jasmine: ugh I'm ready , do it was about last year when I was dating my ex. we were the cutest couple we did everything together and we love each other ,well that's what I thought .

One day we where texting like always and he asked me for nudes . I was hesitant to do it because I knew it was gonna end up horrible .

So I told him no then he treats me by saying her was gonna come to me and kill me brutality and then buried me in his back yard then come back and chop off one of my limbs every year . I was terrified like I didn't know what to do .

So I sent him the photos and cried the rest of the night because I knew my like would be ruined .

Then a month past and we started to get in fights for no reason he abused me and told me to love him like he loves me or he will post all the photos .

But I loved him all I could and he posted all the photos on online at thotties at their best .com ( made up fyi )

Then my life was done with , so all that school year I got bullied and lost all my friends and the teachers even hated me , so I just didn't go to school . but my mom told me I have to be homeschooled and I was kinda happy to hear that .

So since 10-12 I have be homeschooled and when people talk about me behind my back I get all emotional

So I changed my name to jasmine my real name is alexia and I hate that name with a passion .

And that's why when yall were talking about me I got all emotional I'm sry I didn't tell yall sooner

Cece: it's okay ur still my bestie like always

Kayley: now it's ur turn cece

Cece: umm y-yeaaaa...

< <<<<thanks for reading love yall >>>>>