ATL here I come

<<<<<< she's back in ATL and it's been 6 years now she's 16 going on 17 the boys r turning 18 none of the boys know how she looks now and they can't wait to see her and chelsea is in the pic on the Side

( BTW idk where this chapter is going so yea hope y like it tho )

<<<< she's at the airport in Hawaii >>>>>>

Cece: bye Mrs.Diego I'm really going to miss u *hugs her really tight like she never wants to let her go *

Mrs. Diego: oh I'm going to miss u too hope I see u before u grow up to much ,and I will never forget u ight .

Cece: ight . Bye dad I'm gonna miss u to and hope u do good at ur job and get promoted .

C/d: oh I'm gonna miss u to and I will try really hard to get that promotion , and if I do I will give u some money ight.

Cece: ight. * wow my dad has never been this nice to me since I came Wuts up wit him*

Flight 145 ur going to be a boarding the plane in the next 5 mins so please make your way down to the gate Thxs

*the lady said on the speaker *

<<<<< chelsea is on the plane to Atl yay>>>

<< back in atl with Keisha and the boys >>>

Keisha: hey boys everything has to be perfect so when she gets in here she will be so surprised .

Prod: ight I got the cake ,you said cookie cake right .

Keisha: yes I did prod .

Roc: I put the balloons up InThere correct places .

Keisha: thank roc u finally did something right . jk I love u roc

Roc: Hans very funny .

Prince: I put all the gifts on the table .

Keisha : thanks well that looks like everything is perfect , anything else like questions u wanna ask .

Roc: um yes ,I would like to know if she Hott or not .

Keisha: lol very hot .

Roc: do u think I will have a chance with her .

Keisha: haha maybe. Anyone else , besides Roc.

Prod: yea ,do u think she still remembers us .

Keisha : she should .

Prod: ight .

Ray: I have a question , I have a question * he said while jumping up and down * .

Keisha: Yess Ray .

Ray : is she ever going to leave us again .

Keisha: hopefully not .

Prince: is she going to be coming on tour with us in the next month or 2 .

Keisha:yess she will and she can't wait I already talked to her about it .

Prince: oh cool .

* door bell rings *

Keisha: she's here be quite ight.

The boys: okay.

Cece : I'm home everyone . Where is everyone , mom, prince ,Ray , prod ,roc where are yall , and why is it so dark in here we need some light . *walks over to the light and turns it on and *