You belong to somebody else

Brooklyn's POV ;

"Uh uh definitely not that bitch you know how many girls are going to be that tonight?" My best friend Jayda said as we looked at the costume i held up.

I smacked my lips "girl how many people gone be Jasmine? I think imma look good bitch"

I said deciding i wanted this costume.
Leave it to us to be finding costumes Halloween day for a party tonight that she's dragging me to. Party's were Aight i guess but i rather be at home in bed.

"Well imma pick this one" she said holding up a Wakanda costume.

"Sexy bitch" i laughed as we walked to the registers to pay for our stuff.

After that we went to get our hair done at my moms salon.

"Hey mama" i said walking into the salon with jay behind me.

She rolled her eyes "Uh Uh Brooklyn i ain't doing y'all Damn head again didn't i just see you 3 days ago." She said with an attitude.

"But momma it's Halloween we need our hair done" i said pouting

"Girl gon head with that pouting shit, if you want your nappy ass head done y'all gone work the front desk."

I rolled my eyes slyly well i thought i did until i felt a comb popping me on the head.

"Roll them again Brooklyn"

"Jayda baby can you restock the shelves for mama?" She said smiling at jay.

Jay put her phone down nodded "yeah ma i got you"

"See that's why jayda my favorite. She don't talk back she just do what i ask."

I laughed sitting at the front desk tapping away on my phone and helping the occasional girls that walked in.

Right before my mama was about to do my hair a girl walked in with a man behind her.

When i tell you this man was fine he was FINEEEEE!

I looked back at the girl to see her with mug on her face.
Oh well bitch mad she caught me lookin at her man.

"Do y'all accept walkins?"

I nodded "yeah before 4 but I'll see if someone can take you what we're you looking to get?" I asked her

"A wig install." She said holding up the cheap ass wig.
I nodded walking away

I walked over to Jadya "you wanna do a wig install real quick for some girl?" I asked her

She shrugged "yeah i guess."

I walked back to the front "Come this way Jadya is going to install it for you"

Her and her boyfriend walked with me "Uh you can sit in that chair right there" i told him pointing him towards the chair next to Jadya's station.

"Aight come on Brooke i got a date and i still have to get ready." She said rushing me

A what? Bitch excuse me—

I took a seat in her chair "so what you want?" She asked playing in my natural curly hair.

"I don't know ma do whatever"

"What's your costume?"

"Princess jasmine"

She nodded before walking away grabbing 2 bundles of hair.

Out the corner of my eye i seen that girls boyfriend eyeing me. He better stop before i snatch his ass up. Give her something to pour about.