BED

Very vulgar language and a sexual scene. Skip to next chapter if you wish 😘

Brooklyn's POV;

He lead me up stairs to this room. He opened the door turning the light on revealing a nice room.

I walked in and he shut the door behind us locking it.

Was i really about to let this boy fuck? I mean I'm 20 I'm grown and i haven't had sex since i was 16 when i lost my virginity.

"This your house?" I asked as he walked over to the dresser taking off his chains and setting them down.

He nodded "i wouldn't be in somebody else room ma if it wasn't. This my party my birthday tomorrow so i celebrate on Halloween cause it's a niggas favorite holiday you can say."

Birthday?

"Awe how old are you tuning?" I asked him

"22"

I smirked walking over to where he was standing.

"Well happy kinda early 22nd birthday Pooh. Maybe tomorrow we can go do something if your not busy."

He smiled at me " not busy at all but that's only if you can walk tomorrow."

I looked at him confused "Boy why wouldn't i be able to walk"

He picked me up carrying me over to his bed before laying down.

"Because I'm about to enjoy my early birthday gift." He said smirking as he started to take off my costume.

His hands touching my body made me heat up.

I knew i might regret this in the future but i don't care i just want him.

Once he had everything off the both of us be climbed in between my legs looking down at me.

"You sure about this mama's?"

I love that he call me that.

I bit my bottom lip nodding

"But please go easy i only had sex one time and that was when i was 16" i admitted to him.

He smirked down at me before pecking my lips "i got you baby girl"

He placed another kiss to my lips before he moved to my neck kissing, licking and sucking. I knew he was leaving behind marks with his childish ass.

He moved from my neck trailing kisses until he took one of my nipple into his mouth.

I let out a soft moan feeling myself getting wetter and wetter. His touch alone had me on edge.

I felt his hand rub against my girl before he found his way to my clit. He began to rub it in circular motions.

"Mmhmm" i moaned out.

He slipped one finger into me stroking it in and out for a moment before he pulled it all the way out to show me.

"You wet fa me mama's?"

I bit down on my lip nodding.

He smirked "you like when i call you that?" He asked whispering in my ear as he inserted his finger again.

I didn't respond.

"You can't hear me? You like when i call you mama's?" He asked again pumping his finger faster while doing a come here motion with it.

"Oooooh Pooh" i moaned out Arching my back at the pleasure he was giving me.

He pulled his finger out of me sucking the juices off it. I laid breathless and shocked.