Pretty Hurts

Brooklyn's POV;

"I like this mama" i told her as i admired my fresh hair in the mirror

"I do to what made you go red?" She said fixing a few fly always.

Perfectionist.

"Something new" i said not wanting to get into the whole Pooh situation.

"Well i like this we gotta try more colors"

I nodded agreeing
"Thank you ma, i gotta run to the mall before they close"

She looked at me out the corner of her eye
"For what?"

"A outfit and a birthday gift for a friend"

"Is it jadya's birthday?" She asked

I shook my head "no a different friend you don't know but thank you ma" i said rushing out the shop before she could question me more but i know it's coming the next time i see her.

I got in my car pulling off to the mall to find something to wear. I texted pooh to see how i should dress.

To Pooh 🧸♥️: Dressy or chill?

I waited for a response as i walked into the mall.

I was walking into a few stores before i went into the food court because a bitch was hungry.

He still didn't respond so i just threw a lil fit together.

As i ordered my food i heard two voices behind me and one sounded real familiar.

I turned seeing pooh and some girl. She was pretty no lie and she had him cheesing ear to ear.

I decided to gon about my business since i see he busy imma be busy tonight.

I ordered my and went to pay for it before someone from behind me slid they card to the lady.

I turned to see a cute lookin boy.

"Oh you ain't have ya do that"

He smirked at me "Yo man should be payin fo ya food shawty." He said grabbing his card back

"I'm single but thank you."

He nodded "its coo ma have a nice day" he said walking away.

What a nigga ain't ask for my number? He ain't try to talk to me or nun... who the fuck was that?

I grabbed my bag and walked over towards a table. As i was walking someone bumped me causing me to drop my phone out my hand.

It hit the floor hard and i just knew that hoe cracked.

I sighed looking up at who did it.

It was the bitch that Pooh was with. When Pooh seen it was me his face had mixed emotions.

"Mama's?" He asked calling me that dumb ass nickname.
"I ain't know that was you with that read hair" he said smirking

I rolled my eyes picking my phone up seeing it was FUCCCCKDD

"Oh baby you gone pay fa dis" i said shaking my head.

"Bitch it was an accident i ain't paying fa shit."

"Woah watch ya mouth jit" he said to the girl.

"You taking this hoe's side pooh?"

I laughed right in this bitch face "Baby girl believe me when i say pooh will take my side on anything aight? Na i need 3 hunid or imma break that luh 'pretty' face of yours"