Because youuu

Brooklyn

"Damn bitch you gone have pooh ready to blow the whole club up tonight

"Damn bitch you gone have pooh ready to blow the whole club up tonight." She teased

I chuckled shaking my head "Me? No bitch you gone have Montana at every body's neck with yo titties sitting like that baby."

Jayda

Jayda

"That's not my man sis that's just my lil boo." She said fixing her hair before we walked out.

"Let him hear you say that." I joked hopping into the Uber behind Jayda.

"I'm straight on that not trynna get my head taken off my shoulder tonight pooh." She joked

The rest of the ride we made Snaps singing along to the songs that came on.

———

We pulled up seeing the club was packed with a long line of people waiting to get in.

We stepped out walking straight to the bouncer he nodded at us letting us in knowing this the after party to my mamas cook out earlier.

My mom is like the hoods grandma she always lookin out and throwing parties. This girl swear she young still.

A Moneybagg yo song played through the speakers as we walked through.

The club smelled of weed, liquor and sweat. I was looking for my mom and i eventually found her dancing with some young ass nigga around my age.

She wore a skin tight black dress showing her youthful curves and her big ass that she kindly passed down. Her natural long black hair flowed down her back and her face was beat.

Oh she was serious earlier, i thought with a chuckle.

"You see pooh and Montana?" I asked Jayda and she shook her head no.

"Let just go get a drink we will look for them later" she suggested i nodded following her to the bar finding 2 empty seats.