Both wanna be together-

Brooklyn's POV;

I walked down the street looking for Pooh's stupid ass. Imma kill him and that hoe when i g them.

After i bopped his bitch in the mouth for disrespecting me they made up.

Dumb ass move on her part because her man still be blowing my phone ready to eat this lil pussy up if i let him.

I walked further down the block seeing pooh, Montana, G and Montana's cousin Santana.

Harlem is in BR visiting her girlfriend. Cheating ass.

"You better run" i heard G say as they seen me approach them.

"Nah don't run bitch boy where the fuck yo hoe at?" I asked ready to beat her ass.

This bitch came in my mama's shop trynna fight knocking shit over then gone bust my window out my car.

"Mane gon head she ain't do shit to you."

I went to swing on his ass but he grabbed my arm.

"Better keep yo damn hands to you self" he said through gritted teeth.

"Bitch Fuck you where the fuck she at? She thought she could come to my mama's shop lookin for me to fight and gone knock shit over and disrespect my mom's? Then this hoe busted my window out my car while i was in the mall. She asking for me to rudely whoop her ass." I said ready to take off on his ass too for not controlling his wild animal.

"Matter a fact Montana where Jadya?" I asked

He smirked nodding towards the house.

I walked into the house going up to Montana room opening the door seeing her knocked out sleep naked.

I shook her ass
"Wake yo funky hoe ass up this bitch want smoke."

She shot up "who want smoke?"

She scrambled to get dressed as i explained to her what happened.

"Oh she wanna disrespect mama? Aight let's go."

We walked outside to jadya's car but the boys was already standing around it with the big Oompa Loompa looking bitch blocking the drivers door.

"Pooh get the fuck on. Yo bitch asked fo this ass whooping she about to get."

"Imma let you get your one with her brook she pulling up now." He said smirking.

Jadya did the unexpected and smacked Pooh across his face "you dirty ass bitch. Control you fucking dog she disrespecting our mama and breaking Brooklyn's shit. You paying for everything" she said holding him by the ear so he could hear her clearly

Soon a white Audi pulled up and her and her minions hopped out.

"How yo mama like what i did to the place?" She asked smirking.

Pooh grabbed her ass up quick "the fuck your out here doing yo? You OD bitch fucking up her moms shop and busting her window out her car?" He yelled yoking her ass up.

"Why do you care?"

"Cause bitch that's MONEY i have to spend cause yo brokeass don't got shit" he yelled again

"I wouldn't have did it if you didn't obsess over this bitch! You inlove with a bitch that don't even want you." She yelled back.

Woaaaah.

I pulled him back from her because he was about to do something he was gone regret.

"Fuck this hoe up ma" he said glaring at her still.