Match My Fly

Brooklyn's POV;

I was walking out the club after talking to sincere. Jadya was going home with Montana so i was just gone go home ain't no reason fa me to be here.

"Mama's wait" i heard from behind me.

I sighed turning slowly see pooh running up to me.

"Why you leavin?"

"What's here fa me to stay fo?"

He smacked his teeth "I want you here, you supposed ta be my date."

"Boy you got a million bi—"

"And? Then hoes ain't Brooklyn."

"You just let me yesterday why you so stuck on me."

He shrugged "i told yo ass already but i ain't finna keep tellin and chasin you brook. You know wassup so the balls in your court."

"Yeah mine and every other thick pretty bitch"

————

3 months later—

"Girl please come"  Jadya bugged me over the phone as i swept up my mamas shop.

"Girl why would i wanna go sit at some basketball court?"

She smacked her lips "one cause i asked two because Montana asked me to come and i don't wanna go by myself and three there gone be all the fine niggas out."

I laughed "girl i don't want no nigga"

"So you over pooh?"

I rolled my eyes like she could see me
"Yes and i been over him that was neva my nigga."

"Good so it won't matter he there with his girlfriend. Imma be there in 20 to get you don't keep me waiting" she said quickly before hanging up.

I sighed 'why she be dragging me all these fucking places?'

I finished up around the shop before Jadya texted me she's outside

"You good mom?" I asked her as she braided a clients hair gossiping.

She nodded not paying me no mind.

I grabbed my bag walking outside to jadya's G-wagon that Montana brought her. He spoils her ass.

"Duck ass" i said getting into the car as she played rule the world by Ariana grande and 2 chains.

"Whatever bitch but you look cute what was you doing today?"

"Nothing just helping mom at the shop. She said if you don't come help you gone be paying fo ya next hairstyle."

She smacked her lips "Imma come work tomorrow. I want a bob or sumn."

We caught up since we haven't seen each other in a week on the ride to the courts.

Once we pulled duo we hopped out and took each other's pictures before posting them to IG.

//
| AmourJadya

//| AmourJadya