Chapter 12

The first thing Jack does when he sees me at school is run up and jump on me. It shocks me greatly when I feel his lips press to mine. But that doesn’t mean I’m not kissing him back because I am, with great passion. “Hey baby,” I whisper before pecking his nose. He gets off of me, blushing profusely. Fuck, I’m not good at this no talky to Jacky.

“H-hey.” He stutters, not expecting me to call him baby. I smirk, I like having this effect on him. I wonder what effect I’d have on him while doing other stuff. I giggle at my own thoughts, like actual giggling. “The effect you’ll have on me will lead to you squirming below me and you’ll be looking up at me, your eyes clouded over with lust.” He whispers in my ear before tugging gently on my ear with his teeth. I can feel people staring at us but right now I couldn’t give a flying fuck.

“I suggest we give these people a show since the have the audacity to stare.” I murmur as I walk Jack rearward until his back is pressed against the wall of the school building.

“How are you planning on doing that Lax?” He breathes. I place one hand on his hip and other against the wall next to his head. With Jack pressed firmly against the building I crash my lips to his, capturing his bottom one with mine. I slowly start drawing shapes on the skin of his hip. I tug his shirt up a bit exposing more of his side. Jack wraps his arms around my neck, pulling me closer so there is no space between us, and weaves his fingers into my hair. His tongue pushes into my mouth and starts exploring. I slowly trace my fingers along the waistband of his black skinny jeans. I roll my hips into his receiving the moan I had been waiting for. It is deep and low and completely sexy. 

“Mr Gaskarth, Mr Barakat. My office please.” The principal says pulling me away from Jack. I smirk and wink at him. Jack just nods and we follow behind the principal. 

He motions for us to sit and wait outside of his office. Jack takes this time to explain his plan. “Alex, be your quiet self. Don't say anything, I’ll explain everything.” I go to disagree but he cuts me off completely. “Let me do this for you Alex. I have to protect you, I am your boyfriend after all.”

“Fine.” I mutter just before Mr Thomas, the principal, calls us into his office. I smile warily at Jack as he goes in first, me following directly behind him. 

“Do you boys care to explain what that was?” Mr Thomas asks. Jack looks everywhere but him and I stare at my hands that are clasped together on my lap. Jack just grins evilly and shakes his head.

“It was an act of defiance sir. A little PDA if you will. If you punish us for this you will be frowned upon and known as a homophobe.” Jack explains.

“Well, uh.” Mr Thomas clears his throat and loosens his tie. “You boys are free to go, just don’t let this happen again in school grounds.” We both nodded and left the room in a hurry. I lace my fingers with Jack’s and he pulls me down the corridor and out of the school building. By now classes had started and we were the only people moving around school. 

“We should ditch.” He suggests, mischief shining brightly in his eyes. I smirk and nod it’s not like I want to be here anyway. Jack tugs at my hand again. He leads us onto the field and we sneak out of school. This is new for me, my parents always frown upon behaving badly. 

I don't know where we are going but I must be so special because that keeps smiling at me. He has the cutest smile. I could just look at it all day and kisses his lips, his soft pink lips. Just like I could stare into his beautiful eyes all day. They always show so much emotion. 

We walk to this comic book shop in town. We look around a bit, I don't pay much attention. I keep finding myself staring at Jack. Being here makes him happy for some reason. I like seeing Jack happy, dare I say, it makes me happy seeing him so happy. For anyone who doesn't know him, he looks carefree but it's an act. It has to be, no one that’s been through that much can truly be that happy ever again. Can they?

He smiles over at me, his nose crinkling in the cutest way. I smile back at him, reaching for his hand before lacing our fingers together. Jack gentle squeezes my hand as he goes back to flipping through the comics. I space out as I watch Jack flip through the comics but I am yanked back into reality when I spot a glimpse of a cover. It’s a certain comic series, this one volume I have been looking for it for a while. The Umbrella Academy written by Gerard Way.

I move Jack’s hand and pick up the book. “I have to get this.” I mutter almost soundlessly but somehow he hears me.

“We’ll I’ll buy it for you babe.” Jack smiles and places a chaste kiss upon my lips.

“I can’t let you do that for me babe.” I sigh shaking my head. Jack just smirks and swiftly swipes the comic from my hand.

“I buy you this, you buy us coffee.” Jack kisses my forehead before skipping, like literally skipping to the counter. How did I get so lucky? I would pick Jack over anyone. Just the mere thought of Jack as mine sends shivers down my spine, makes my stomach fill up with butterflies and makes a huge ass grin force its way onto my face. “What are you smiling at babe?” He asks as he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. 

“Nothing in particular.” I lightly bump my nose with his. “Let’s go get some coffee.”

“Starbucks?” he asks.

“Starbucks.” I agree with a nod before tearing away from his hold but gently capturing his hand in mine. He grins down at our entwined hands. “Jack? Is this your first relationship?” I ask as I squeeze his hand. He sends me a goofy grin and nods. Cute! I am his first boyfriend, I feel honoured, so honoured.

 **************************

Heyyy motherfuckers! Guess what? I am done with exams for the year!!!!! Guess what that also means!? I'm still probably gonna take ages to update! YAY! All few of you are thinking, haha i know, i am very (un)reliable when it comes to updating. But a looooooot has been happening in my life lately aaaaannnnd Mom bought me two MCR CD's today! Jealous? If not, you should be, MCR are absolutely amazing and you should totally go check them out, unless you aren't into alternative musicof course. I don't think you'd enjoy Gerard 'screaming' in your ears, but god Gerard Fucking Way is fucking godly. so for people who actually know what The Umbrella Academy is, I realise that it didn't start getting published until 2007 but i really wanted to add it into this story.

Dakota_Shy :3

(ps i hope you liked this chapter and feel the need to vote xx)