Chapter 14

I smile up at the ceiling. Jack’s warmth surrounding me, encasing me. Waking up to Jack was the best experience in the world, his arms wrapped around me while my head rests on his chest. I draw shapes on his abdomen absentmindedly, listening to his steady heartbeat. Life can’t get much better than this, well it can but this is all I want. Jack starts moving around a bit, I hold my breath, scared that he might wake. Instead of waking, is starts mumbling. “Don’t leave me. Alex, Alex, don’t leave me. Please, please don’t go. I love you Alex, please don’t leave me here alone. I can’t handle this without you.”

I shake his shoulders in an attempt to wake him. Jack’s mumbles had sounded distressed but now all is left in and eerie silence. “Jack baby, wake up.” He just groans, swats his hand at me and rolls over. I smirk as a great idea comes to mind. I attach my lips with his, my tongue automatically forcing its way into his mouth. I love the way Jack’s lips feel pressed against mine, the way my eyes immediately flutter closed so I can only concentrate on his lips. I love the way that butterflies fill my stomach whenever he so much as looks at me. My heart pounds harder when he holds my hand or hugs me. The smallest little caresses make my heart pound.

Jack starts kissing back while tracing lines on my hip. “You’re still naked babe.” He mumbles against my lips. I blush profusely, my face probably going a colour similar to a tomato. I pull away from him and roll over, how could I forget that I’m naked? Why am I so stupid, I didn’t cover up my ugly body before I fell asleep? “It’s okay, I wasn’t complaining, I like seeing your beautiful body. I like being able to hold you close, skin against skin.” He wraps his arms around my exposed waist. “I like being able to run my hand down your chest and stomach and whispering in your ear.” His voice is low and seductive and it sends shivers down my spine and throughout my body. “I like watching the way your body reacts to me and the way you whimper as if you need more. I like the way you bite your lip, just thinking about what you want.” Fuck. I am biting my lip, but I’m not going to tell him want I want. “I know what you want,” his hand runs further down my stomach, fuck he does know what I want. I let out a small, almost silent whimper. “There’s that cute whimper.”

“God dammit, Jack stop teasing me.” I was getting fucked off by the way Jack was getting close to my dick but wasn’t actually relieving the tension by touching it. “Just fucking touch me already.” I growl. He’s taking far too long so my dominant side kicks in. I flip us over and straddle him. Grinding my hips into his gives me the friction I need. A loud moan shakes through my body. In a matter of seconds, I take his boxers off and wrap my hand around the both of us. I stroke us slowly, making Jack’s head tip back in pleasure.

“Jack?” a voice from downstairs calls making me stop immediately, “Jack babe?” the voice comes from the stairs.

“Keep going.” Jack growls lowly. “Yea Ma?” he says in a shaky voice. I smirk and start playing with only him. My hand starts going faster. “Oh lord.” He groans rather loudly.

“Jack, are you okay?” the voice says from directly outside.

“I’m great Mom, like really great.” I start nibbling on his neck making him moan. “What is it that you wanted Mom? I’m kinda busy here. Oh god faster!” Jack yells at me, I smirk and pump my hand faster.

“We’re having a family gathering here tonight. You will be present, you will have someone by your side. I don’t even care if he’s a hooker. But you need someone there. Hell you could bring a goat for all I care.” His mother says. I feel sorry for him, this is the love he gets from his parents.

“Don’t call Alex a hooker Mom.” Jack yells as he thrusts angrily into my hand.

“It is a formal get together Jack.” That is the last thing she says before the sound of her footsteps get further away.

“Well that was awkward.” I laugh, my lips attacking his.

“Alex, I‘m almost there.” He sighs, but his words make me stop, mischief sparkling in my eyes. “Oh c’mon Alex, I’m sorry for teasing you before.”

“You see, that’s not my problem. My problem is my hard on that is in desperate need of being touched.” Jack just smirks before taking a hold of me and stroking up and down. I sigh in content.

“I like the innocent look on your face when you are being pleasured. I like how you act like you’re not innocent but you are. I like that your eyes sparkle with mischief when you get an idea. I like how your eyes squeeze shut when you moan.” He whispers in my ear as he rubs me.

“Oh god, faster Jack faster.” I moan, as my head tips back. “Jack!” I moan loudly as I come on his hand and stomach. “My turn,” I breathe before moving down to his dick. I look up at him as I take all of him into his mouth, going down my throat a little.

“Fuck Alex.” Jack groans, his fingers lacing through my hair. “You’re good at this, oh god. Oh wow.” He pants, his body squirming beneath me. I like that I can make Jack breathless and needy and I love that I can make him scream my name. Jack moans loudly before releasing his seed into my mouth, which of course I swallow. “I think it’s time for a shower, then breakfast.”

When Jack suggested a shower, I didn’t think we’d be in here together, holding one another close. But I like it, I like the comfort of Jack’s arms around me. I just don’t know how meeting the family is going to go, since his parents heard what we were doing. It wasn’t exactly quiet with all that screaming and moaning. “Meeting your parents is going to be awkward.” I sigh burying my head into his chest.

“I know it’s going to be great.” He laughs. Jack has the most beautiful personality, he just laughs the small things off like it doesn’t even bother him. “We’ll just make it more awkward from them shall we babe?”

***********

Lol i had to change this story to restricted because of the content.

vote

comment

follow

Dakota_Shy 😉