|1|

(Art is not by me)

(Your Point of View)

You sat on your bed, bored out of your MIND. The past few days had been moving oh so slowly since you had (insert exciting event name here) to go to next week. You threw your head back, groaning in boredom as you got up and sat down at your computer. As it was booting up, you checked your phone for any notifications. Having no notifications, you looked back up at your computer and logged into your ROBLOX account. "What should I play.." you thought curiously. You scrolled a little until you came across a myth game, Alone_Traveler's to be exact. "Why not?" You thought, glancing at the game's details. You pressed play on the game and your character spawned in, a blue force-field like thing hovering around your body. It was snowy, and there was a comfy-looking house in front of you. Looking at the player list, you were alone, however you still felt like you were being watched. "How do these games manage to creep me out? It's all fake," you thought, shuddering. All of a sudden, a figure dashed in front of you, causing your screen to go black. Within a few seconds, your screen was normal again, but this time you were standing in the house's living room and 2 other players had joined your game. "Wait.. who is that?" You thought, taking a closer look at your player list. The first one was "Alone_Traveler," the second was "SELOZAR." You remembered Alone_Traveler was the owner of the game, which stunned you for a moment. "Why would he join me of all people?" You thought. You turned around and jumped, seeing somebody behind you. "Uh.. hi?" You said in chat. "HELLO!" The player, Alone_Traveler, typed in all caps, seeming as if he were screaming at you. He had gray skin and a hat with an 'R' on it, he also had a big eye in the middle of his chest. What scared you the most, however, was the gigantic sword on his back. "I see join game, yes?" He asked smiling a big toothy grin. His teeth looked as sharp as razor blades. It took you a second to unscramble his broken grammar, but soon enough you understood what he meant. You nodded slowly, still a bit creeped out that Alone Traveler randomly joined you. Glancing away from him, you saw another figure in the corner of the room, you assumed he was Selozar. He had pitch black skin with a white cross covering his chest and arms, a few random white dots on his skin as well. He seemed like a timid boy, but you could tell there was something off about him. However, the most noticeable thing about him was the bruises, scars, and cuts all across his body. "Well, since you here, how about eat dinner?" Alone typed, snapping you out of your trance. "Oh, sure!" You typed back. "SELOZAR MAKE TURKEY!" Alone yelled as the smaller boy quickly scurried to the kitchen.

            * * *

While Selozar was making the turkey, Alone just chatted with you for a bit. "So, how are? Good, yes yes?" He had typed, smiling with his shark-like teeth. "Yeah, I'm great, what about you?" You typed, smiling back nervously. You saw a look of satisfaction flash across his face for a split second. He seemed happy that you were happy, and that made you even happier. "AM GREAT!!" He typed back, seemingly yelling again. Just a few moments after, Selozar brought out the turkey. You reached your hand out and grabbed a piece of turkey, of course you couldn't really taste it, but you just had to go with the flow. "Wow! This tastes so good Selozar!" You typed, complimenting his skills. He jolted his head up, seemingly surprised by his name being called. He blushed an adorable purple shade and mumbled a quiet, 'thank you.' You nodded and smiled, signaling that you were welcome. You sent both of them a friend request, preparing to leave, they both accepted. "Well, I have to go. Thank you for having me over, Alone," you typed and smiled at him. He wore a psychotic smirk as he whispered something, you couldn't understand him so you asked him to repeat himself. "Ẏ̸̯͎̖̩͙̖̦͇̾̊̔̅Ơ̵͈̮̲̣͔̟̹̖̋͊͐͐͗̑͢͝Ụ̶̢̢̳̲̠̩̜̫͐̎́͊̒͠͝ C̵̨͈͚͓̣̜̺̱̓͐́̋͊̒̍͢͢͠Ą̷̨̭̙͕͍̻̳̼̎̇͗͘͠ͅN̵̢̡̖͉̪͙̞̫̑͛̏͑͒́̅͋͂̏'̢̟͍̹͔͔͐́̂̑̕͜͝T̶̛͚̭͍͙̟̄̒̒̆̈̀̅̕̕ L̸̫͍̣͈̞͚̣̫͍̠͒͆́̿̂̊̕Ĕ̞̤͇̲̯̟̪̋̈̔̀͆͛͜͝À̟͙͇̣̭̦̻̩̬́͂̓̔̑̑͒́͜V̧̼̩͓̗̝́̓̈́͠͡Ê̸̢̢̢͔̗̪͚͚̠̭͐͐̈́́." he typed, grinning widely. You opened your menu to see that you truly couldn't leave, the button to do so was broken and you couldn't exit the Roblox tab. "What the hell..?" you uttered, still trying to leave. All of a sudden, your screen started flashing neon, static-like colors and an arm reached out your screen. You rolled your chair backwards, screaming in fear. You ducked under your desk to try and unplug your computer but something grabbed you, the arm had gone further out the screen to now reveal AloneTraveler's face and torso. "HE'S REAL?!" You screamed, too panicked to think it. He pulled you into the computer before everything went black.

(A/N: YAY!! I finally got the first chapter done, I'm so excited for the plot I have for this story. You guys are gonna love it, I know! Please let me know if you enjoyed this chapter. Anyways, so far, I know I'm gonna have G0z the clown and friends, Flamingo (Yes, I know he's not a myth, but how can you not include that little rat UwU), Activvity, and The Days Union. Let me know of anymore myths you want in here, and cya next time!

Luv you my precious beans :>
Word count: 931