|5|

(Art by me)

~Recap~

"There isn't any [RESIDENCES] open at the moment so you'll have to stay with one of us in one of our [RESIDENCES]," Said Great. "So, who do you choose?" Asked Radiant.

(Your point of view)

"Um.." You hummed, taking a look at all the operatives. "That one will scare the crap out of me, that one looks like he wants to murder me, too happy, the boss? Nah.. Too boring his name is literally emotionless.. too sad, too sad again, what about him?" You thought, looking at Unstable. "I can question him about Yukc0.. plus, he seems.. interesting.. Yeah.. and he might be nice when he's not acting bipolar," You thought. "Well?" Asked Great. "Him," you said, pointing at Unstable. Unstable's face lit up as he gave a big, sharp toothed smile. "Wait.. What?" Said Great. You looked over at Great. "Are you sure? He's.. well.. unstable," Benevolent said, a concerned look on his face. "Plus he killed your friend," Radiant pointed out. Your expression faltered at the mention of Yukc0 but you knew what you had to do. "Yeah, I'm sure," you said, looking back at Unstable, a slight grin tugging at your lips. "Alright.. [OPERATIVE] Unstable, please lead her to your [RESIDENCE]," Great said, pointing at the door. He grinned wide and ran over to you, grabbing your arm roughly and dragging you with him. You were stunned at how he could sweep you off you feet like that. You looked back at the room of operatives, they all looked worried for you, some a bit confused, and others.. jealous? "Was this a mistake?" You thought, concerned. You looked up at Unstable, he smiled a sweet smile. "Nah," You thought, smiling back.

* * *

When you arrived at Unstable's residence he patted himself down, looking for the keys. Soon enough he found them and unlocked the door, his house was actually neater than you expected, except for a few papers on the ground. "Sorry for mess," He said, pointing at the pile of papers. "No, it's fine, your [RESIDENCE] is actually quite neat," you told him, still looking around. "HAHAHAHA THANKS!" He laughed. "So, where can I sleep? I'm exhausted," You said, looking around the room. "You sleep on bed, I sleep on couch when get back," Unstable offered. "Oh, no, you don't have t- what do you mean by when you get back?" You asked, scared of being alone in this place. "Am on [NIGHT] watch, it fine," Unstable explained, calmly. "Ok.. I'm going to bed, goodnight Unstable," you smiled. "GOOD NIGHT [IDENTITY] Y/N," He smiled back. As he grabbed his gun and started to head out the door, you decided you had to do something. "Wait, Unstable," you said, walking up to him. "HU-" He was about to say 'huh', but was interrupted by you giving him a kiss on the cheek. His face exploded into a tint of blue, signifying how flustered he was. "Be careful," you said, frowning. "I-I WILL," He said, looking down and hiding his face with his hat. You smiled as he left through the door, looking back and giving you a toothy and sort of psychotic smile. "You can't die before I beat your ass," You snickered, desperately wanted revenge for Yukc0. You headed to his room only to lightly hear him screaming, 'She kissed me,' to the other operatives. You giggled and laid down in the bed, it was rather soft and faintly smelt like gunpowder and cologne. Soon enough, you fell asleep to the sound of rain starting to pour. "Maybe he's not so bad.." You thought, smiling.

* * *

You were sleeping soundly until you were awakened by the sound of gunfire and glass shattering. You got up and quietly walked into the living room, seeing a scratched and bleeding Alone had been thrown through the window. Alone had his sword in his hand, it was all bloody, it looked as if he was in a war. His eyes widened as he saw you, he got up slowly, clutching his side. "Y-you still alive? Selozar said you dead, why you here?" He asked, tears in his eyes. "I'll explain later, better question, why are you here and what's happening?!" You asked, pointing at his bleeding side. "Incase you didn't know, Days Union is at war with Nights, nights creatures just broke out of containment and into city and they needed help so they call me, their ally," Alone explained. You heard more gunshots ring out, mixed with crazed laughter, screaming, and orders. "Just.. come with me," You said, lightly grabbing Alone's hand and leading him to the kitchen. You shoved through Unstable's cabinets, trying to find bandages through his sea of pills and prescriptions. You felt bad that he had to take so many things for his sanity, but something that caught your eye was a pill container that said 'Anti-depressants.' You frowned, continuing to look for bandages. Eventually, you found them and bandaged Alone's side quickly. "There," you said, finishing up. "Thank, now me go fight, stay here," he said, heading out the door. You watched out of the shattered window, seeing demonic-looking creatures being shot and sliced to death. You decided to risk it and went to Unstable's kitchen, grabbing a knife so you could protect yourself when you go out. You braced yourself and barged out of the door, complete chaos greeting you. You saw a few operatives on the ground, bleeding, while Great was giving orders to those that remained. Macabre, Scary, And Unstable, however, were smiling like maniacs while shooting the demon creatures. You ran over to Benevolent, who was on the ground with a sliced face. "W-what are you doing here? You need to get to safety," he said, softly. "No, you do," you said, pointing at his face. You picked him up and struggled a bit while you carried him into Unstable's residence. Soon enough you arrived, setting him on the couch. "Stay here, I'm getting Emotionless, Radiant, and whoever else is hurt," you said, running out again. As soon as you were out the door you saw Macabre get thrown to a wall, his head had a gash in it as well as his leg. You ran over to him and grabbed him, he was halfway awake still but his mouth was leaking blood. He lightly smiled at you and you looked at him, concerned as you sat him beside Benevolent. You ran out once more and grabbed both Radiant and Emotionless, trying to drag them there. "WATCH OUT!" You heard Unstable scream as he shot a monster behind you. You looked back at him and smiled, mentally thanking him. He looked at you confused at why you were dragging two operatives but was quickly distracted by more gunshots. Attempting to start dragging the two again, you eventually gave up and carried Radiant bridal style and Emotionless on your back. And man were they heavy. Once you got back into Unstable's residence, you collapsed under the weight, taking the fall for the two passed out operatives you were carrying. "You really don't have to do this [IDENTITY] Y/n," Macabre said, trying to get up. "I want to help, and stay down you might-" you were interrupted by Macabre yelping and immediately sitting back down. You ran back into the kitchen, grabbed the bandages, then ran back. You went over to Benevolent and bandaged his face, Macabre his head and leg, handing them the bandages to them after you finished. "Bandage those two as well, please," you said, getting ready to head out. They nodded, though they were clearly worried for you.

(Scary_Day's Point of View)

"I wonder if Y/n has woke up with all this noise going on," I thought, continuing to shoot another monster. As if she had read my mind, I saw her run out of Unstable's residence with a knife. "She isn't gonna try and fight is she?!" I thought, turning back and shooting another monster. When I looked back again, I saw her beside Alone and felt sort of.. jealous? "Don't be stupid, they are fighting for their lives with blades, no wonder why they are teaming up," I thought, glancing at them time to time from the corner of my eye.

(Great_Day's Point of View)

I was fighting a monster when something hopped from the darkness and kicked me down, causing me to drop my gun. "Leave this one for me," The figure said said, looking down and smirking at me. "Horrid.." I mumbled, glaring at him. "Any last words, scum bag?" He said, holding his gun to my head. I squirmed, trying to get away, but quickly realized it was no use. He was stepping on my sliced arm, sending me pain whenever I moved. "Y-Y/N?" I stammered, seeing her behind him. However, when I blinked, she was gone. "Aw, has Great got a crush?" He teased. "Too bad you'll never get to bang her," He smirked, putting the gun back to my head. I winced and braced for death, but it never came. Instead a warm liquid splashed onto my face. I opened my eyes to see a knife through Horrid's gut, until it was ripped out, causing him to fall and actually reveal Y/n. There she was, blood all over her face and hands. "Hey," she smirked, holding her hand out to help me up. "Your welcome, oh, and is there anybody else I can stab? This is fun!" She smiled crazily, almost like Macabre. I laughed and nodded as she gave me a heartwarming smile. Realizing I was blushing, I looked away, my mask shuffling a little to the left. She noticed my arm and gave me some directions to a sort-of make shift hospital. "There are injured operatives in Unstable's residence, if you go there Benevolent and Emotionless will bandage your arm," she said, pointing to his residence. I nodded and began running the direction she had pointed in. I ducked and dodged bullets and monsters swinging claws, looking back at her worriedly. She gave me an assuring smile and ran out herself, supposedly to help fight.

(Your Point of View)

You grabbed Greats gun from the ground, still keeping the knife just incase. "H-Help.." Said the man you had just stabbed. You gave him an emotionless look and ran off to fight more monsters, leaving him to die. You were running towards a monster before you were slung into an alleyway. You pulled out Great's gun and put your finger on the trigger, ready to shoot the attacker. "Chill, Y/n, it's me," said Yukc0. You teared up and hugged him, crying on his shoulder, you were surprised he didn't fight back or anything. "How are you alive?" You asked, looking at his head. "Idiot missed my brain," he said, rolling his eyes. "Hey! He is not an idiot," you said, frowning. "These guys tried to kill me and your siding with them?!" He whisper yelled. "N-no! It's just that they're kinda sweet and they have been protecting me and the people that live in this city," You said, looking at Unpredictable, shooting a monster. "They didn't protect me, plus they kidnapped you," he mumbled. You looked down and thought for a second, he is right after all. "Well, I'm glad they kidnapped me, I found some important info and actually made a few new friends. Besides, they didn't hurt me or anything," You said calmly. All of a sudden something approached behind Yukc0. "Watch out!" You yelled and shot the thing behind him. He turned around and went wide-eyed when he saw the creature. It had what seemed to be 80 eyes, and claws coming from it's throat. "What is that thing?" He asked. "A [NIGHTS] creature, I think.." you said, mumbling the last part. "Stay here, I'm going to help fight them off, take this to keep safe," you said, handing him the knife. He nodded and ducked down while you ran off to help fight.

(A/N: SUPER LONG CHAPTERRR! Also, I told my friend at school about my Wattpad account and now I'm scared for her to read all my stories somebody help MEEEE!! And if this is her reading this.. uh.. hi.)
Love you my precious beans :]
Word Count: 2074