|4|

(Art by me)

(Your Point of View)

You were sleeping when all of a sudden you jolted awake, sitting up quickly. From the darkness, you could tell it was still night, however you didn't know the exact time. You looked to a corner of the tent and saw what seemed to be.. eyes? Your gaze locked with theirs as the eyes bore into yours, sending a shiver down your spine. You wanted to get up and see what it was, but you were frozen in fear. The eyes started to come closer sending you into panic mode, so you started screaming. Quickly, something came behind you and covered your mouth with a cloth. They seemed to be shaking as they tied the cloth around your mouth. As the eyes got closer and closer, the more you could see of the person bearing them. They had grey skin, a weird uniform, a general hat, and half of a mask. "You will come with us, and you will be quiet, ok?" The person said. "N-No!" You said, your voice quivering in fear. The person looked at you, their eyes screaming anger, you knew you had messed up. The person came even closer and slapped you hard enough to leave a bruise. "I said, you will come with us, ok?" They said, grinning creepily. You nodded, your cheek still burning from where they smacked you.
"[OPERATIVE] Macabre_Day, blindfold her please," The scary man said, motioning to the other person behind you. The person, again, shook while tying the cloth around your eyes. You couldn't tell who, but somebody forced you up, roughly dragging you by your arm. As you began walking, you realized there were way more people than you thought. It sounded like 20 people walking at once. As they dragged you, you thought about ways you could escape when you realized something. "Wait.. those idiots didn't tie my arms!" You thought, grinning. You waited for a moment before violently jerking your arm from the person holding you and running. "HEY!" You heard one person scream. "GET HER!" Another said. Throwing the blindfold to the ground, you ran forward, trying to find a place to hide. All of a sudden, gunshots rang out, making you jump. You dove into the ticket booth and ducked underneath the counter. As you watched them pass by, you gulped seeing the amount of people there were. You stayed still until you couldn't hear their footsteps anymore. "Where do I go?!" You thought, nervously, "Yukco maybe?" You peeked out of the ticket booth to see the people down the hill, seemingly splitting up. You jumped out of the ticket booth and ran to where Yukc0 stays. Busting the door open, you were surprised to see him still awake. "AH! What the hell are you doing here kid?!" He yelled at you. "Shush! Keep quiet.." You whisper-yelled at him. "You don't tell me what to-" he started to say before you slapped your hand over his mouth. "There are people here trying to kidnap me, lots of people, and they have guns," you whispered. His eyes narrowed as you spoke, removing your hand from his mouth, he nodded, but still seemed scared. "But.. what would they want you for?" He asked, curiously. You shrugged, your eyes filling with tears as you heard footsteps coming closer. "Somebody is here," you whispered. "Hide under there," He said, motioning to his bed. You nodded and hid, quickly. All of a sudden, the door busted open, revealing a man in a light blue uniform and the same color ushanka. Yukc0 grabbed a beer bottle, swinging it at the person's head, only for his arm to be grabbed. He went wide-eyed as the person gave him a creepy, toothy smile and shot him in the stomach. Yukc0 fell to the ground, blood leaking from his clothes. He gasped for air as he held his wound and started wheezing. A sympathetic look plastered over your face as you were soon filled with anger, you wanted to annihilate whoever had just shot him. "Who knew that I would want death until the day I receive it," He laughed, "F-F*cking Days Union." He slowly stopped laughing as his facial expressions softened for once, his eyes now leaking tears. He squinted as he held his middle in pain. "I-I'm sorry.. I couldn't h-elp you," He whispered to you without the guy noticing. Tears threatened to spill, but you knew you had to be quiet. All of a sudden, you saw the guy press the gun against Yukc0's head, you wanted to look away, but your eyes were locked on the horrific scene unfolding before you. "TELL WHERE GIRL IS!" The person screamed. "I'm n-ot telling y-you n-nothin'," Yukc0 said, glaring at the man. The man smiled his creepy smile again before speaking. "IT FINE, I KILL YOU INSTEAD," He exclaimed. "If you shoot me, can you let me say something first?" Yukc0 asked the guy. The guy nodded and waited for him to speak. Yucko whispered softly, "I'm sorry, Y/N." Yucko tensed up, and seemed to be bracing himself. The man seemed to hesitate, but put the gun back to Yucko's head, pulling the trigger. Your breath hitched as the gunshot rang out, leaving Yukc0's body limp on the floor. It felt as if you had just been stabbed in the heart, you didn't know what you were gonna tell the others. Yukc0 took two bullets for you and you barely even knew him. He could've gave you up and kept his own life if he really wanted, but, he spared you. Maybe he had a soft side after all. You wanted to scream and cry but you knew you had to be silent. The man took one last look around the room before heading towards the door. You could barely breathe from the smell of all the beer under Yucko's bed, shifting a bit, a beer glass fell over and rattled. The man froze before turning around towards the bed, walking up to it. The man stopped right before you, standing there for a moment as if you were in a horror movie. Bending down and grinning, his soulless eyes bore into yours. His uniform had Yucko's blood splattered on it, and it made you want to scream even more. He yanked you from under the bed, almost sending you tumbling over Yukc0's limp body. He slammed you against the wall and held his gun to your head. "YOU COME WITH ME, OR HURT?" He exclaimed. Now you couldn't hold it, tears spilt down your face as you thought, "Why me?" When he realized what was happening, his eyes slowly softened as he looked at you crying. He twitched and hugged you, even though he had just killed somebody you were just starting to become friends with, this dumbass was hugging you? "What is this guy, bipolar?" You thought, shaking as you hesitantly hugged him back. You mostly just did it so he wouldn't hurt you though. Then again, he seemed really sincere. "It ok, I know how feel," he said, lowering his tone for once. You sat there for a moment, trembling. You didn't want anybody to be experiencing the feelings you were, it broke your heart to think he's went through it. You started crying on his shoulder when all of a sudden the door busted open, yet again. The man let go of you and quickly held the gun to your head again. "Good, you found her, I'll bring her to the [SUPREME LEADER]," Said a man with a brown uniform and a brown punk hat with goggles. He saw you crying, then looked down to see a dead Yucko.
"[OPERATIVE] Unstable_Day! Did you kill him?! [SUPREME LEADER] said to only restrain anybody if they caught you!" He exclaimed, "And you made this girl watch her friend die!" You looked at him, stunned, he seemed to feel bad about it when he hugged you, but he had a choice not to kill him? Perhaps he really is bipolar, not to mention, you could've sworn you heard him say 'Unstable.' Who you now assumed was 'Unstable Day' lowered his gun and looked at the other man. "Me sorry," Unstable said, looking down. "You should be, that was not very Radiant," The other man scolded. "Grab the clown and bring him to [SUPREME LEADER] as well," he said, grabbing your arm and walking you out the room. "Poor girl, I'm so sorry you had to see that," He murmured. "I'm [OPERATIVE] Radiant_Day, but you can just call me Radiant," He continued. You looked down and kept silent, still stunned about Yukc0's death. You were so sad about it, you had forgotten you were being kidnapped, you really didn't care anymore either. You just felt numb. He mumbled something but you couldn't hear it. "What was that?" You hissed, it came out more rude than you wanted it to be, but maybe that was a good thing. "Oh, n-nothing," He said, looking down. Soon enough you arrived back to the half-masked person who, once again, grabbed you by the arm. He took out a radio-looking thing and spoke into it. "Evacuate the circus, [TARGET] acquired," He said. Your eyes widened at the word 'target.' "What are they going to do to me?" You thought, fearfully. Unstable stumbled towards the 'Supreme Leader' with Yukc0's body, snapping you out of your thoughts.
"[OPERATIVE] Unstable_Day, What did you do?" The leader asked. "ME KILL CLOWN," Unstable explained. "I told you not to kill anybody!" The leader scolded. "YES SO NOW HEAL CLOWN," Unstable screamed.
"[OPERATIVE] Unstable, that's.. nevermind. Drop [IDENTITY] Yukc0 off at the hospital when we get back," The leader said. "OK!" Unstable exclaimed. "As for you," the leader said, taking out rope, "I'm tying your hands." He put your hands together and wrapped your arms tight with the rope. He looked down seeming to be.. blushing? Whatever it was, he had a yellowish-grayish shade covering his cheeks.
"[SUPREME LEADER] GREAT_DAY WHY IS FACE DO THAT?" Unstable exclaimed. Great_Day jumped at his name being called, and looked away. "It's nothing [OPERATIVE] Unstable," Soon enough the rest of The Days Union, as Yucko called it, arrived, leading you out of the circus.

* * *

You had been walking with The Days Union for a while before you approached a large, metal gate. Great_Day put in a code and the gate flung open, nearly hitting you in the face. As you were led inside, you realized this was some kind of city, there were civilians and everything. The Days led you down a fancy hall and into what seemed to be a meeting room. All of The Days seemed to have their own seat that they sat in, leaving you standing beside Great_Day. "Do you know why we brought you here, [IDENTITY] Y/N?" Asked Great. You shook your head no. "Well, we've heard about what happened to you," He continued. "What do you mean?" You asked. "You are really in ROBLOX, however, you are normal," he explained, "For example, myths, YouTubers, Admins, are all really in the game as well, but you are just a normal person." You nodded taking in the information. "You are very.. interesting [IDENTITY] Y/N, nobody can explain why you're here," said a Day with a pink uniform, pink hat, and a giraffe on his head. "So, how would you like to stay at our [CITY] for now? Say yes or we'll [SHOOT] you," Said Great, smiling. You thought about it for a second before nodding, you were seriously considering death but you really wanted to see G0z and Selozar again. "Well, I also could've seen Yukc0 again," You thought with a face that held no emotions. You knew you could just chat G0Z and tell him about it, he could come and break you out. "That's great! There is a problem though," Great said. "What is it?" You asked. "There isn't any [RESIDENCES] available at the moment so you'll have to stay with one of us in one of ours," Said Great. "So, who do you choose?" Asked Radiant.

(A/N: WOOO LONG CHAPTER HECK YEA NO MORE WRITERS BLOCK FOR MEE! Anyways, comment who you wanna stay with.

Your choices:

Scary_Day
Benevolent_Day
Unstable_Day
Radiant_Day
Great_Day
Unpredictable_Day
Macabre_Day
Dreadful_Day
Dynamic_Day
Practical_Day
Sorrowful_Day
Emotionless_Day
Placid_Day

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!)
Love you my precious beans :}
Word count: 2104