|10|

(Again, not my art but truly stunning.)

(Your Point of View)

You opened your eyes and held your head in pain, your headache from earlier had worsened by a lot. Looking around, you realized that you were once again back in that bed. "How did I get here? I thought I was in some sort of dining room.." You thought, becoming suspicious. You sat up to find a boy in a mime mask, sitting right beside the bed and drawing something. Out of nowhere, he shot his head up, starring straight into your soul. You jumped and scooted back until your back hit the bed frame, glancing around nervously for something to hit him with. "Hey, hey, hey! D-Don't worry, I'm friendly!" He whisper shouted, eyes wide in shock. "Friendly people don't watch other friendly people sleep," You yelled, grabbing a plastic rocket toy and throwing it at him. He ducked as the toy went flying behind him and crashed into his door, making a loud bang. "Please don't throw things!" The boy hissed, glancing around nervously. "Who are you, why am I here, why were there people wearing masks?!" You questioned the boy, backing up as far as you could. "J-Just calm down and I'll tell you!" The boy said, still seemingly nervous about something. You narrowed your eyes at him, but decided to hear him out. "He looks like he means no harm," You thought, throwing the covers off yourself and standing up, planning to join him the floor. "Okay.." You mumbled, glancing around the room once more to see if anything had changed. You sat down criss-cross infront of him, waiting for his explanation. "W-Well.. To answer your questions, I'm Jack Cult, nice to meet you. We- my family wears masks because of our religion, and your here because.." He looked down nervously, as if he wanted to say something but chose not to, "We.. found you in the woods, a-and you were just.. just laying there." He wore an awkward smile as he fumbled over his words, it was honestly quite adorable. However, something seemed.. off.. about his explanation, but you bought it anyways. "Yeah, but, one more question.. Why were you watching me sleep," You hissed, narrowing your eyes at him. "I- Um.." He looked away in embarrassment, and from what you could see, his face was a little red under that mask of his, "Don't find this creepy but I love drawing and.. you just seemed so peaceful, I had to draw you." You smiled at him, and mumbled, "Aww that's okay, can I see the drawing?" His eyes lit up, seeing as you were ok with him drawing you, and quickly nodded. He grabbed his sketchbook which was laying beside him and flipped to a page, before shyly putting it in your lap. You gazed upon an adorable drawing of a cartoony-styled girl, who's features were similar to yours, fast asleep. "I love it! It's so cute," You chuckled, handing him back his sketchbook. "T-thank you, erm.." He stared at his sketchbook for a moment before snapping his head back up to look at you, "My family wants to meet you, if you don't mind.." You thought for a moment, the image of all the creepy masks turning to you was burnt into your mind, and you doubted you'd ever forget it. However, you also recalled how big the manor was, and not only did you want to explore, you knew you couldn't just stay locked up in this tiny room forever. "Alright.. but first, I'm kinda hungry, do you guys have anything to eat?" You asked, glancing around his room. You noticed a couple of toys that resembled Mrflimflam, the man you'd met at the circus. In speaking of the circus, you really missed those clowns, they all made you feel so welcomed and warm inside. Well, most of them. You pondered if and when you could go back and see those loveable dorks. "Oh, uh, yeah! C'mon, let's go to the kitchen," Jack exclaimed, grabbing your arm and pulling you along. You jumped at his sudden outburst but snapped out of it and tried to keep up with his pace. Just as the two of you approached the dreaded room you had seen the masks in, you heard a flicker and went lights go out. It was almost pitch black, but you could just barely make out Jack's tall-ish figure. "Oh, shoot! Erm.. Sorry, this happens often, stay here and I'll go get Martin to fix it," Jack smiled wearily before running off down the hallway you had just emerged from.

                                  * * *

You had been waiting for a few minutes, in the darkness, too scared to move. The power still hadn't cut on and Jack was still nowhere to be seen, however the creepiest part about it, was that occasionally you'd hear footsteps of the family members and would just have to pray they weren't near you. If you saw a random masked-man just emerge slowly from the shadows, you would run straight for the front door, which was to your left. You were standing at the mouth of the hallway, just in the dining room, observing the fancy silverware. You heard a knock at the door and jumped. You turned your head slowly to see a shadow in the window. They turned their head as soon you ducked and crawled over to the window, hiding under the sill so they couldn't see you. Out of no where, you heard a shatter as somebody leaped over you, glass pouring all over your head. You covered your mouth and hoped for the intruder to not notice you. The figure stopped and looked around as you attempted to crawl over to the table, the opposite side he was on. You were almost there when you cut your hand on a shard of glass. You hissed in pain until you realized your situation, you went wide-eyed as you felt somebody lay their hand on your shoulder. You turned your head to see a man with a welding mask, brown hair and a cross necklace. He raised his head a bit so you could see his eyes through the glass on his mask. He looked suspicious of you, but then went wide eyed. All of a sudden the lights came on and he was gone, yet the glass was still shattered and you were still bleeding. You felt dizzy as you attempted to stand up. You looked over your shoulder to hear two people approaching. "Hey, sorry it- OH LORD WHAT HAPPENED HERE?" You saw a man in a strange orange mask rush over to you. You could only assume he was Martin. He noticed the glass in your hand and pulled out a chair for you. "Please, sit down, JACK GET THE FIRST-AID KIT!" He yelled. It was then you had noticed Jack standing there, looking confused and scared. He ran off to wherever the man had commanded him to, you assumed. "Please, tell me what happened." He looked at you with an intimidating look.

1251 :ʇunoɔ pɹoM
"˙sʇsoɥɓǝʌǝılǝq oʇ pǝsoddns ʇou ɯ'I ʇɥɓnoɥʇ I ʇnq 'ɟlǝsʎɯǝʌǝılǝq oʇɐs ɐɯɐW"

[A/N: Look who's backkk! I promised you guys I'd feed you gremlins another chapter, sorry about the long wait! I'm going to try and update my other books too if I'm not busy with marching band! Ily guys!]