|2|

(Art by me)

(Your Point of View)

You woke up shaking and breathing heavily. You couldn't remember what had happened, but you did know you weren't in your bedroom anymore. You sat up slowly and looked at the mattress you had been placed on, it didn't have a bed frame, so it was just sitting on the ground. It looked disgusting and was covered in some dark substance, either dried blood, or dirt. You finished studying the gross, uncomfortable mattress and decided to try and figure out where you were. You got up and walked over to the door on the opposite side of the room, trying the handle. Surprisingly, it was unlocked. "You'd think a kidnapper would be smart enough to lock the victim in their room," You thought, snickering at the idiocy. You stepped out the room and saw a hallway to your left, a bathroom to your right, and a staircase in front of you. You went downstairs quietly, trying not to get the attention of whoever had kidnapped you. Reaching the bottom of the stairs, you emerged into a living room, this house seemed very familiar, but you couldn't put a finger on it. The living room looked pretty cozy, a few couches accompanied by a fire place providing light. Looking to the left, you saw a dining room. You quietly proceeded to the dining room, also finding a kitchen attached to it. The dining room had a large table with 6 chairs, 2 at each of the long sides and 1 at each end. You were about to enter the kitchen when all of a sudden you heard a scream from upstairs, you crouched behind the table, hiding in between 2 chairs. From what you could see, a tall man ran downstairs, he had gray skin with a few black lines and an eye in the middle of his chest.
"Y/N, where are you?" He called, anger in his eyes. "How does he know my name? This doesn't look like anybody I've ever met.." You thought, now fearing for your life. He turned his head and looked straight at you, his dark eyes piercing yours. "There you are," he said, smiling creepily. Now that you saw his face, he looked sort of familiar, but you just couldn't put your finger on it. "Oh well, that doesn't matter right now," You thought, quickly thinking of a plan. You got up and dashed for the front door, grabbing the doorknob. You tried twisting it but it wouldn't budge. Turning around, you saw him towering over you. He grabbed your arm and twisted it in his tight grasp. "Why HIDE?!" He yelled, flashing his razor-like teeth. "HEY! Let go!!" You squealed, clawing at his hand and trying to make him let go. His eyes narrowed a bit as he released his firm grip on your arm. "Sorry, was just worried," he growled, crossing his arms and looking away. "Worried? That doesn't sound like 'worried.' And he doesn't even know who I am!" You thought, looking him up and down. "Y/N checking me out?" The tall man asked, raising a brow. Your face was dusted red as you were trying to explain what you were doing. "N-no! I was just-" The tall man chuckled, interrupting you, but lightening up the room's atmosphere a bit, "Was just kidding." That's when you remembered you still didn't know who the heck he was, or where you were. "Wait, what's your name?" You asked, studying his familiar face. He looked some-what friendly, but you knew you still had to be careful incase it were just an act. "Oh, am AloneTraveler, but please call Alone," he said, smiling that creepy smile again. "W-wait.. Alone T-Traveler? Like, from Roblox?" You asked, panicking. "Yes yes!" He exclaimed. Then you remembered what happened, you were IN Roblox. "This can not be real," you said, your voice shaking in fear. "Is real," he said, pinching his arm. "Ow!" He hissed. You glanced around the room nervously, seeing Selozar in a corner. He slightly waved at you and you waved back, plastering on a fake smile. You took a deep breath and tried to relax. "Might as well enjoy my time inside Roblox, I'm sure I'll be able to get out soon.. Maybe.." you thought, calming down a little.

* * *

You were sitting on AloneTraveler's couch relaxing when all of a sudden you heard a large crash from upstairs. You dashed upstairs to see what the commotion was. Rounding the corner, you saw a bloody and bruised Selozar and Alone with his giant sword raised above his head. Selozar raised his hands infront of himself, bracing for impact as Alone swung his sword down, but the impact never came. You jumped in front of Selozar, taking the hit for him. You didn't think it would hurt, since it was Roblox, but man, did it sting. Your arm had a huge, deep gash in it and blood was leaking from it second by second. Alone dropped his sword, a tint of fear and worry in his eyes. "Selozar get bandages, HURRY!" Alone shouted as the timid boy rushed to the bathroom. Alone hugged you, running his fingers through your (H/L), (H/C) hair. He whispered comforting things into your ear, such as, 'It ok' or 'I'm here.' For a myth who seemed so cruel, he was being so nice, it was.. weird. The last thing you saw before passing out was Selozar rushing toward Alone with the bandages.