|7|

(Peep the screenie :D)

(Your Point of View)

You woke up, head spinning and heart pounding. Looking around, you noticed you were in a lab-like prison. The walls were dark gray and the only exit had several locks, military-grade glass surrounded the perimeter of the room. On the plus side, you weren't alone, you turned to see Radiant and some random dude in an astronaut helmet. "Radiant? Radiant wake up," you hissed, crawling over to him and shaking him. He squirmed and turned away from you, it was no use, he slept like a rock. You sighed and decided to try the random guy. You put your hand on your shoulder and his eyes shot open immediately. "Please, please, not again! I'm sorry!" He whimpered, tears coming to his eyes. He looked around for a brief moment before his eyes met yours. You gave a confused expression as he wiped his tears. "I-I'm sorry, um.. I thought you were someone else," he mumbled, looking at the floor. "It's ok, what's your name and where are we?" You asked calmly, glancing back a Radiant for a moment. "I-I'm [OPERATIVE] Powerless_Night, but you can just call me Powerless," he paused before continuing his sentence, "You two were kidnapped by [NIGHT LEADER] Horrid_Night last night and brought here to the [LAB]." You nodded, a billion questions forming in your mind at once. "Well then why is he in here with me and Radiant? Is he here to guard? No.. he doesn't seem to have weapons on him.. and why would he tell me all that if he were guarding us?" You thought, very confused about the man's presence in it's entirety. You were snapped out of your thoughts when all of a sudden you heard a rustling noise behind you. You turned around to see Radiant waking up, and then panicking. "Y-Y/N, wh-ere are we?" He asked, wide-eyed, he jumped up and spun around, taking in his surroundings. He stopped and looked at you, then the man beside you. He seemed to reach for his gun, but the problem was, it wasn't there. "Y/N, get away from him, he- Huh?!" He said, looking at the holster where his gun was. "They took all the weapons you had on you," Mumbled Powerless. Radiant put on a surprised-confusion face as he looked at Powerless. "What? Do I have another bruise I didn't know about?" Asked Powerless, lifting up his mask and pushing around on his face. "Hungh.. y-yup.." He groaned, holding a spot he had just put pressure on. "N-no, not that," mumbled Radiant, pointing behind Powerless. You followed his gaze and was met with a new one. The figure slammed their fist against the glass, causing Powerless to fall on his back and crawl away in fear. It was then you realized somebody had written "WEAK" across the back of his uniform in black paint. You frowned and immediately felt sympathy for him, even if he was a supposed enemy. "WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TALK TO THEM POWERLESS?!" The figure's voice boomed from the shadows. "N-nobody.." Powerless mumbled, straightening his posture. "I can't hear you.. SPEAK UP IDIOT!!" The figure's outburst made Powerless jump. "Nobody," Powerless said, a bit louder and more stern. "Oh, da wittle baybe wearned to speak wouder!" The guy mocked, walking over to the door. "I don't appreciate you speaking to him like that.." You said in a threatening tone, although the man seemed completely unfazed. "Oh yeah? Whatcha gonna do? Beat me up? You're the one in a cage here, bitch," The figure scowled. "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WORTHLESS BASTARD!" A voice boomed behind you. You turned around wide-eyed to see Radiant, absolutely fuming. "Tell it to MY FACE!" The guy said, slamming his hand down on a button near the door. Volts of electricity shot through the room, sending all of you into seizure-like spasms. "That's what I thought, little [DAY OPERATIVE], you really are weak," the guy laughed. And that's where he crossed the line, you were gonna get your hands on this dude wether you had to use the last bit of strength in you. You looked back at the other men who had passed out, it just made you even angrier. "Here's your food, be sure to share," He laughed, sliding a plate of 2 puny pieces of bread and some butter. You pushed yourself up and grabbed his arm before he could pull it back out the 'cage.' You twisted it backwards, and laughed, pushing it downwards. "Say you're sorry.." you said menacingly, pushing his arm further. "AGH!! SOMEBODY HELP ONE OF THE LAB RATS GOT ME!" The man screamed. You pushed it further, hearing a pop. "HNGH! S-SORRY!!" He screamed in agony. "Hm, I don't accept," You laughed like a crazed hyena, yanking his arm down with a sickening snap. You saw the bone rip out of his black skin as he yelled in pain, the sight made you snicker. "WHO'S THE BITCH NOW?!" You yelled. "You," A more familiar voice snarled. You looked over in time to see Horrid standing by the door, in the middle of slamming down the shock button. You went back into spasms as he continuously pressed the button, a sickening cackle echoing around the room. It was even worse than Macabre's. "If he keeps this up, we're all going to die," You thought, trying to look around for ideas to escape, when all of a sudden it stopped. "Don't worry, I won't burn you all the way to a crisp, I just like my woman the way I like my toast, extra crispy," Horrid laughed, picking up the other unknown [NIGHT OPERATIVE] and taking him to who knows where. "Wait, is he trying to hit on me?! Fucking idiot, that doesn't even make sense," You mentally snarled, but sadly you couldn't even move your face, let alone talk, else you'd be in a world of pain. Soon enough, you passed out, having been extremely hungry and shocked half to death was tiring.

(Radiant's Point of View)

Heaven knows how long it ways till I woke up, but whenever I did, it wasn't pleasant. "Y-Y/N?! Are you ok?!" I asked, crawling over to her. She reeked badly of smoke, smoke from an electrical fire. "That's right, that douche shocked us," I thought, looking around with a frown. "Hey, one of em's up," Somebody from outside the lab said. "Alright, go get them to be tested on with the new prototype, I'll go check up on Merciless," Another voice echoed. The door slung open to reveal a [NIGHTS OPERATIVE] wearing a similar uniform to mine, except with a tie and an upside down red triangle on a set of bandages around the arm. It was colored a orange-ish brown and they wore a cap a bit of a darker shade of brown to go with it. "Get up and come with me, and say bye to your little girlfriend, I guarantee this'll be your last day," He scowled.

(A/N: WOOOOOO DRAMAAAA!! Also, sorry for all da cursing, I was in the moment, heh. Oh and I don't really know what the [NIGHTS' FACILITY] looks like, so I probably got that all wrong.. Sorry! Should I include grocery gang and Filth Co? (I GOT A SCREENIE WITH DOODAD, DOODADSFATHER, 74j, AND CCARKUS EEEE!!!) And one last thing, I'm drawing an insane ROBLOX myth rn, but idk who it should be. So, should it be Unstable, Doodad, or AloneTraveler? Leave ur votes here!!)

Love you my precious beans!! -w-
Word Count: 1288