11 - HELLISH ROMANCE

[BEWARE.... SUPER LONG, WASN'T SURE WHERE TO SPLIT IT...]

RUTHIE

I take a few deep breaths as I feel Valefar's on my skin. He gave me what he owed me, that's for sure, but now I feel this ache in my core, an emptiness I never really noticed before, at least when I was done touching myself.

Coming on his tongue was amazing, and I think he would have kept licking my overstimulated clit if I hadn't pushed him away. I should let this be it and try to get some rest, but instead I find myself pawing pathetically at him, bringing a leg around his waist as he kisses between my breasts.

"More," I pout, my hands reaching for his horns again. Valefar lifts his head up and grins at me.

"Greedy little thing you are," he practically purrs at me, before he flips himself over on to the bed fully, taking me with him so I'm straddling his lap. "But don't worry. I'm not finished with you yet."

It's then that I can get a look at his erection as it presses up against my belly. He lays back, hands on my hips, and all I can really do is stare for a moment.

It's, well... It's big. I don't know what I was expecting; he's not just some human man, he's a fucking demon. Naturally he'd have a big demon cock. I'd felt it before a few times in the past, but never did I get a chance to see it. Though I've never seen or touched a cock in person, admittedly I watched a lot of porn leading up to my anniversary date with Jason. Valefar's doesn't look like a normal human dick. It's big and had a head like a human cock, but the tip is long and smooth, and there's a slight bulge at the base, right in front of an enormous ball sac.

"How... How do you walk with all that between your legs?" I squeak out. Valefar's smile spreads with the arrogant pride of any man who's just been told his genitals are intimidating. Without waiting for a response, my curiosity gets the best of me and I wrap my hand around the middle of his shaft. The skin is incredibly soft, and I can't help but bring my hand up and down for a few seconds, pumping him with my palm slowly. His claws press against the skin of my hips just a little but he controls himself from cutting me.

I let out a sigh of determination. I'm sure everyone's first time is this anxiety ridding, even if I'm still incredibly turned on. I sit up, shuffle forward a few inches, and position myself over his length.

"Beautiful Ruth," Valefar's husky voice brings me out of my nervous haze, and I look up at him. It's as though he can sense my feelings, or they're plain as day on my face. "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you. You're in control. Take your time, my sweet."

If little hearts could float around my head, they would be. I lower my hips, the head of his cock pressing into me. Valefar's hands guide me, and inch by inch, I take him in, aided by my own arousal lubricating the way from when he went down on me. The emptiness begins to recede as he fills me with his length, and a few times I have to pause and bite my lip, but I'm reassured by his thumb stroking my skin lightly until I'm ready to push further.

There's no pain, not even for a second. My anxiety melts away when I'm completely seated on top of him. Looking down at him, Valefar is in pure bliss. With his hooded yellow eyes staring up at me, I feel less like an inexperienced girl and more like a powerful goddess. His grip on me tightens when I roll my hips, and I feel the pressure of him guiding me into a steady rhythm. I lean forward, my hands sliding up along the muscles of his abdomen as I focus on riding him.

Valefar's hands move along my body too; he watches me intently to see when his clawed fingertips distract me. They run up my sides and one cups my breast. I feel his thumb rolling against my hardened nipple, while his other hand squeezes my hip. Suddenly, he flips me over so I'm on my back again. His hair surrounds us, almost caging me in, before he lowers his head and kisses me. He keeps his pace slow while his lips push against mine and his tongue slides along the seam of my mouth in a command to open up for him.