Ch. 1- The encounter

[These 3 drawing r the only ones that ain't mine]

—Fell
I was walking around the perimeter of the house in the void to get rid of anymore attacks from those annoying anomalies. I despised them—

*Thud*

The f*** was that?! I thought as I looked around the empty darkness of the void trying to locate the source of the sound. And then I saw it...someone new had fallen into the void.

I approached cautiously.

They were small, wearing mostly dark grey sweaters and a black zip up hoodie jacket that zipped up all the way to the top of their hoodie. So their face was counseled.

I checked their HP. It was dangerously low...I growled as I heard them damn anomalies approaching us. I couldn't allow the anomalies to get any closer to the house or the small kid either.

I attacked the anomalies this a single blast from my blaster and killed them all off. Then picked the kid up as gently as possible as I walked back towards the house.

—Swap
I was pacing back and forth in front of the couch as I waited for Fell. He wasn't usually this late and lunch was almost ready...he NEVER misses a meal.

"Gahh!! What could be taking him so long?!" I said nervously. "Relax Swap, he'll be back soon. He'd never miss a meal!" Said Stars. "You mustn't forget Swap...Fell is very strong. I'm sure he's fine and on his way back now." Said Wingdings. Blindy (B) nodded in agreement.

Swap sighed with a nod and attended with the rest of lunch.

Moments later the door was violently slammed open making everyone in the house jump as Fell entered. Swap ran out of the kitchen to greet him like normal but froze when everyone's eye sockets met the small limp figure in his arms.

There is an uncomfortable silence.

.

.

.

[Let me know what ya thought of my new story. I am lonely and wanna know if this crap is any good or if it's just boring shit. Let me know as I come up with the next chapter and stuff. I'll even add in some of my own art too. Just ya know let me know if it's any good or if it's shitty crap I won't do any more. Plz & thx]