Ch. 16-Swap

—Swap
Vixen is very clever using her wings to get around besides teleporting. But I must say she is quite stubborn...

"Swap can I help with anything??" Asked Vixen. "Why of course you can!!! Just try not to over work yourself! Heh heh, Tra la la~"

Vixen smiled. It was the first time I had seen her smile, it lit up the room. "You have a beautiful smile Vixen, you should wear it more often~" I told her. She blushed a bright blue, making me smile more.

"Th-thanks..." She said stuttering. I nodded and she passed me the things I needed for the food as I cooked. Later she was drawing and invited me to draw with her...it was so much fun. She even told many awful jokes that made me laugh regardless.

But later she had something she wanted to tell all of us...it was about B and her.

"So what's this all about??" Asked Fell. "Well...uhm....ya all know how I've been injured and such...but there is something else I didn't tell ya....I think it's time ya learned about it." She seemed to be insure of how to tell us but she explains to us how she used her magic to help B see again...it was temporary and went on and off...but at the moment B could see right now without her doing anything. This made her worry.....it should have taken a lot longer for her magic to help B see before he could fully see on his own.

She wanted to knowing there was anything wrong with her...since it was her magic. "It might even have something to do with my soul..." she said clutching her chest. "I can give you a check up and see if there's anything wrong." Said Wingdings. Stars also offered to assist Wingdings...

"If there's anything I can do to help I'll help too!" I said gently. "Thanks Swap." She said smiling.

At that moment I felt a sudden pull from my soul. Vixen gasped as her eyes flickered for a moment and then suddenly went back to normal.

*Vixen has linked souls with Swap*

(No one's POV):
There is silence in the room. Vixen seems to be in shock as she slowly realizes what just happened...Vixen comes out of her daze when B places a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you okay Vixen??"

"Yeah...I'm fine, just...lost in thought I guess?" She said still gripping her chest. B carries her upstairs with Stars and Wingdings following behind. Swap seems to be lost in his own thoughts as well. He is sitting at the dining table checking his stats, and soul. Nothing has changed but a feeling...

However he cannot place what this feeling is exactly. He too is considering a check up as well...