Ch. 19-Little edgey frisk

—Vixen
My soul has been doing things without my permission...linking souls with everyone. Not that it will do any harm to them but.... I wasn't fully aware until I linked souls with Swapfell.

I am connected to everyone now. But at least I am filled with peace....but there is a sudden feeling outside the house in the void, I cannot place what it is though...

And then I heard a sound!!

"What was that?!" I asked listening as it becomes longer and louder...everyone looked at me confused. "I don't hear anything!" Said Fell crossing his arms. I walked to the front door and looked out the window.

I feel everyone's confused and concern for me.

"Vixen...?" B says as he stands behind me. All I see is darkness....but the sound continues to grow louder in the silence.

Someone screaming...?

I burst open the front door and run onto the porch listening and looking for the direction it is coming from.....I feel everyone's souls fill with worry. But my soul beats as I continue listening as if it were guiding me.

And then I spotted something falling from above!!

"There!!!" I shouted as my wings flew me up into the air after the falling person. As I got closer the screaming became familiar to me but I couldn't place why...

I caught the person in my arms holding them tightly, the screaming stopped and was replaced by sobbing. They berried their face into my chest crying loudly... I held the close as I flew back to the house.

Everyone was curious as to what I had brought with me. As was I...

I attempted to set them down on the couch but the little bundle of sadness had clung onto my clothes as if their life depended upon it. I had let go but they just clung there to my chest. I sighed and sat down on the couch with the small child on my lap...they seemed to be calming down a little now.

It was then that I noticed they had tiny little grey, black spotted wings, there shirt is black with a red stripe and—

I froze when I noticed they had hair on their head...a human. But this human I recognized....she had half black, half brown hair with red highlights. I thought she was killed by our master about a year ago, I didn't think I'd ever get to see her again and yet here she was...

Little Edgy Frisk.

She was only 3 when I last saw her...she considered me a big sister, we were kept in separate cages to watch each other suffer at the hands of our master. She was okay!!

Frisk looked up at me and gasps in surprise!! She's equally happy to see me, but she's changed...her face is scraped and dirty, her right eye has a big scar keeping her eye closed, they took her eye....

Frisk feels the cuts on my face with her tiny little hands. Thank god she didn't have to see what they did to me then.....she hugged me.

"Sissy!!!" She said wrapping her wings around my neck as she nuzzled my cheek.

We were overjoyed to be reunited again.

And it was a blast to introduce her to everyone, explaining our story and what had happened to us before...