Ch. 22- After battle

Vixen is outta breath, she's got more battle wounds then she's ever had.....and all the strong Gasters are fighting along side her, their just as tired.

Horror G is stable. But equally injured....Vixen was the only one who could actually attack him and get a direct hit. Everyone else missed him several times even Fell which made him angry.

Vixen growls and flaps her wings as her eyes turn red...she's filled with bravery!

Horror G dodged the other Gasters attacks and then gets caught off guard by Vixen as she tackles him to the ground. She snarls in his face as he keeps a bone in between her face and his as she tries to snap at his neck baring her jagged teeth.

Horror G also barricades them inside a box of sharp bones preventing the others from helping her. Horror G growls trying to get her off him...

At that moment Vixen's soul pulses showing her Horror G's soul and the life he had before her fell into the void. It's bloody but he too had a happy life with his two sons. His soul is filled with sadness, anger and hopelessness.

Vixen backs down and quickly gets off him. She's panting, and holding her chest feeling his pain.....she wants to send him back home.

He doesn't deserve to be trapped here...........none of them do.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Vixen is filled with determination!

—To be continued...