Ch. 2- Her name

—Fell

Everyone was looking at me as if I had just killed someone...the kid was hurt and I didn't do anything to them.

Swap was the first to speak. "F-Fell??? Are they?! W-who is that?!" Concern was in his voice as he spoke stuttering a little do to a bit of stress.

"I don't know...they just fell into the void like any of us. They're HP is really low tho..." I Said as I walked over to the couch and set them on it. They were small enough that B didn't have to move.

"How low is their HP Fell??" Asked Wingdings as he leaned over the couch to see the kid better, adjusting his small rounded glasses.

"Well...it was dangerously low before. But it seems to be higher now..."

(Check: HP 88/1600)

"What the—1600?! That's a really high HP...and they are so small. How?!—" Swap seemed confused. I rolled my eye sockets...there are many way to raise your HP that high. But it really depends on what world they came from....

"Nhh....mmm..." The kid was starting to twitch but with the zipped up hood I couldn't tell if there eyes were even open.

"You awake there kid?!" I said crossing my arms. That's when I saw two bright blue lights coming from the kid's face from under the hood.

The lights then began to move around like eyes

The lights then began to move around like eyes... they looked everywhere and the froze on me.

The lights were the only thing that ever moved...it was starting to creep me out. Swap broke the silence....

"Um...hello there....? M-my name is Swap, what's your name???" He asked.

There is silence as the kid stares at him with shaking eyes. Their body begins to shake like they're attempting to get up but nothing happens.

They sighed, "Vixen..." their voice was deeper than I expected but it sounded feminine. So they were a girl.