Ch. 5-Healing & sleep

[Attention readers!! Make sure ya comment on my hard work and art! I'm lonely and would much appreciate the feedback! Thx enjoy this chapter!]

—B
I heard a snort followed by small quiet snickering coming from next to me on my right who I knew Vixen sat. I don't know if anyone else noticed this though...But I knew one thing Stars had carried Wingdings all the way from the lab, down the stairs...again.

I smiled with a sigh.

I heard Stars put Wings down as he huffed in annoyance and had a seat

I heard Stars put Wings down as he huffed in annoyance and had a seat...there was silence as we started eating.

—Swapfell
Everyone is silent again during dinner...even since Vixen came here everything has been so tense and awkward. I don't like it.

*Hmm...maybe I should start teasing her maybe some flirting with make things more fun, like they used to be...? This will be a fun experiment.*

I smiled and eyed Vixen...she suddenly stopped eating, noticing me staring at her. She looked at B and then at Stars...clearly trying to see what I was staring at. Oh, this was so much fun, confusing the hell out of her.

Her confused, baffled face was so damn cute~

"Now what the hell are ya staring at?!" She suddenly said, closing her eyes as her ear twitched.

Adorable!~

"Vixen, please watch your language!" Said Swap, right on call. She glanced at Swap...then glared at me. She went back to her food without another word.

I smirked as Swap glanced at me. He rolled his eyes and continued eating...

"So...Vixen....do ya have any nicknames yer friends called ya back at yer world??" I asked.

She flinched and stared at me with dark empty eye sockets. It sent cold shivers up my spine...her expression looked as if she had just witnessed a murdering.

"I don't have any friends back in my world. And no one ever called me by my name... I was always treated like an animal. A slave...something lower than dirt. A worthless freak...heh....this is my first time being asked to actually sit at a table with everyone, treated equally and having a full 'stomach' I, unlike everyone else in the underground was the only monster not imprisoned underground...nor could I get inside it. The humans found me....and I was at there merciless judgement." Her eyes were beginning to turn a slight red in the middle of all that pure blue eye lights, her claws dug into the wooden table.

The room had that really uncomfortable silence again. I regret asking at all...

Vixen was trembling....clearly trying to control her rage of emotions I had stirred up. I tried to think of something, anything to change the subject.

"Hmm...well, if ya don't have a nickname then I guess I'll just have to come up with one." I said with a big grin.

She seemed to snap out of her rage and looked at me curiously...she seemed to be calming down a little.