chapter thirteen

Ross's POV

I was just sitting in the living room watching TV when my mom yelled for me in the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen to see my brothers excited.

Stormie:I have to tell you something Ross.

Ross:what?

Stormie: so Ellen and Damaniao are going to Italy for two years.

Ross:Does that mean Laura is leaving for two years? I ask really excited.

Stormie:no the opposite actually......... Laura and Vanessa are staying here for those Two years.

I froze up at the thought of laura staying in the sender house as me for 2 FREAKING YEARS?!?!?

Ross: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I then run out of the house and run to the park to think.

End of POV

Stormies's POV

I knew he'd take it bad. Rocky, Riker, and Ryland kept saying he wouldn't and I BELIEVED THEM!

Rocky: well that went well. He said chuckling

Stormie: I told you guys he wouldn't take it well.

Ryland: oh we knew he wouldnt take it well.

Stormie: THEN WHY DID YOU KEEP SAYING HE WOULDN'T?!?!

Riker: I honestly didn't think he'd take it that bad.

Stormie: where do you think he went?

Ryland:probably the park . that's where he goes to think and write songs along with the beach.

Stormie: I'm gonna go talk to him.

Riker: we'll go with you.

Stormie: no I'm gonna talk to him alone.

Then I walked to the park to see him sitting on the park bench. I walked over to him at sat next to him.

Stormie: Ross its gonna be Ok.

Ross: no it not.

Stormie: why not?

Ross: because me and her don't get along and never will. And our house was one of the only places that I could get away from her.

Stormie: oh my god Ross you two will get along I'm not gonna listen to you two complain all the time!

Ross: well you could-

I cut him off

Stormie: I'm not going to kick her out.

Ross: damn it.

Then we started walking home once we got home Ross went to his room and slammed the door shut. I sighed and walked into the kitchen.

Rocky: I take it the talk went well. He chucked

Riker: what happened?

Stormie: he tried to get me to kick Laura out.

Riker: don't do that.

Stormie: of course I wouldn't do that . what are we gonna do about this fighting thing though?

We all started thinking then I thought of something.

Stormie: guys I thought of a plan that might work. (Explains the whole plan)

Oh its gonna work.

End of POV