chapter twenty eight

Ross's POV

I hope Laura has been having a fun birthday. Its been stressing me out planning that. I wanted it to be perfect. I hope she wasn't mad about the part were I was busy "writing songs". Well anyways I walked back downstairs to see Laura sleeping.  Was I really in the shower for that long? I pick her up and bring her to my room, put her under the covers, and wrap my arms around her falling into a deep sleep.

~The next day~

I woke up to Laura asleep in my Arms I checked the clock. 11:30. Wait wait, wait, wait, hold up, 11:30? Laura woke up just like a second later.  She looked up at me and smiled. She checked the clock, smiled. then realization hit her.  She checked the clock again to make sure she was seeing right.

Laura: well I guess there's no reason to go to school now.

Ross: it's ok Laura.  It's Just one day. I just don't know why no one woke us up.

Laura:maybe they're alarms didn't go off either.

Ross:let's go check if they're still sleeping.

We walk out she goes and checks if delly's awake. I walk into Rocky 's room to see if he's awake. He's not. I walk out to see if Ryland's awake.  He's not.  Thank god it's not Just me and Laura. I walk back into my room and lay on my Bed again. Laura walks in.

Laura:she's not awake.

Ross:(chuckles) good it's not Just us.

Laura:yeah.  Thank god

She walked over to me and layed in my Arms again. We fell asleep. 

I hope we don't miss too much today.

End of POV

Laura's POV

I woke up again, got out of Ross's grip and walked downstairs. I see no one's Awake so I go down to the basement to watch tv. I might be 18 but I still Love spongebob. I sit there and watch it alone until Ross walks down.

Ross: where'd ya go?

Laura: well down here.

He jumped over the couch sat Next to me and put his Arm around me.  He turns to me and Kisses me on the cheek.

Ross: well whatcha wanna do today?

Laura: um........... I don't know. You choose.

Ross:hmm......... how bout................ The fair?

Laura:sure just lemme go get ready.

I walk upstairs take a shower get dressed and walk downstairs into the kitchen to See Rydel sitting at the Kitchen table on her phone.

Laura:hey delly

Rydel:sup Laur.

Laura:just waiting for Ross to be ready to go. 

Rydel: ooooooooooooooooohhhh where you to goin?

Laura:to the fair.

Just then Ross walks in and puts his arm around my shoulder.

Ross:sup guys.  Ready to go Laura bear?

Rydel:awwwwwwwwwww cute! She squealed

We chuckled and Rocky, Ryland, and Riker walk in.

Riker:(unpluggs his ears) Jesus Christ Rydel. 

Rydel:sorry,  I was just fangirling over Raura again.

Rocky: oh dear god.

Ryland:where are you two going?

Ross:to the fair

Riker,Ryland, and Rocky: can I come?

Ross:no

Rocky:awe why not?

Rydel: cause it's a date, dum dum.

Rocky: oh shut up.

Ross:anyways let's go Laur.

We walked out to the car, turned on the car, blasted music, and drove off to the fair.  We Finally get there I open my door  get out of the car and start walking towards the fair.  Ross raced to catch up to me he Finally does and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

Laura:If im not gonna walk at least lemme ride on your shoulders

Ross:ok

He lets me get on his shoulders and starts heading toward the ticket stand. We buy the tickets and walk in.  HOLY SHIT! THIS PLACE IS HUGE!  I'm so excited to play the games, ride the rides, and just spend time with Ross. He's such a Freaking sweetheart.

~2 hours later~

We have Spent 2 hours at this fair.  And so far it has been a blast. I Love hanging out with Ross.  We were walking to get food hand in hand. After food we walked back to the car and drove home.

Today was fun.

End of POV

Hey guys sorry for the ducky chapter I've been super busy (as always).  But if any of you want to be in the book just put your name, what you look like, and what you would be to them ( examples: friend, relative, or  ex girlfriend or ex boyfriend). If you want to anyways. Only like 5 people will get to so......yeah.

Sincerely

Annie