chapter twenty three

• Dedicated to Music

~ two weeks later~

Laura's POV

Its been 2 weeks since Maia tried to drown me and I've been getting a lot of attention from everyone ever since then. I haven't seen maia since though. I'm scared she's planning something. Another attempt to kill me probably. Ross moved the day of the date to today at 8. I'm currently getting ready for it even though its 6:30. Delly told me to start getting ready and dressed then wait for her in her room to put make-up on me and get my hair done. I'm all dressed waiting for her. she finally walks into her room. With a full on make up kit. And shes dressed up really fancy.

Laura: I don't think we need all that.

Rydel: yes we do. Now sit Down so I can get you ready.
I sit down and she starts doing my make up. After an hour of sitting there she does my hair.

Laura: so what are you dressed up so fancy?

Rydel:can you keep this a secret?

Laura: my lips are sealed. (Pretends to lips)

Rydel: ok .........I ...........have ..........a ........date.

Laura: with who?

Rydel: this is the part you need to keep a secret.

Laura: WHO?!

Rydel: Ok Ok pushy pushy. (Whispers it in my ear)

Laura: OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!
(jumps up and down)

Rydel: shh I don't want them to hear you.

Laura: Ok I'm calm now .

Rydel: you can't tell anyone or I'll kill you.

Laura: Ok

Then we finish my hair. And Ross calls for me.
Ross: LAURA!!

Laura: YEAH?

Ross: TIME TO GO! AND BRING A SWIMSUIT!

Laura: OK! ILL BE DOWN IN A SECOND!.
I grab my purse and bring my swimsuit. And then walk down the stairs And i see Ross all ready to go. He looks H.O.T HOT it wasn't anything to fancy just casual . he doesn't notice me. I finally get to the bottom and he turns his head to look at me and his jaw dropped. I was dressed casually just like he told me to . hmmm
Laura: hey ross. You look handsome.

Ross: you look Gorgeous! Ready to go?

Laura:(smiles) yep.

Ross:let's go then.
We walk to the car and Ross opens the door for me. I get in the car and sit down. And he closes my door and gets on the drivers side. And we drive to the beach. And there's a beautiful picnic sitting there.
Ross:like it?

Laura: more like love it!

Ross:I'm glad. now Come on let's go eat.
He interwine our hands and we walk over to the picnic and sit down.

Laura:Ross this is amazing.

Ross:why thank you laura bear.

Laura:(giggles)
Then we just randomly talk laugh and just have fun.

Ross: hey let's go swimming.

Laura:Ok. lemme go change into my swimsuit.

he goes and puts allt he stuff in his car and comes back.

Ross:Ok I'll go change into mine as well.
We both go to change into our swimsuits. I change into my swimsuits and I walk out and look for Ross. Hmm where is he? Just then Ross jumped out of nowhere and scared me.